[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is Eira Like Her Sister & Use Intelligence or?

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
edited April 30, 2019 in General Discussion
I havent paid alot of attention to whats been going on about Eira since i heard she was coming & watched the trailer & i realized that i dont know if shes like Arisha & uses Intelligence for her power draw or Strength like most of the rest...or some of both like pretty boi Sylas (just kiddin, hes a great character &...he is cute :P)...So which is it ya'll?

2TznA.jpg

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    eira uses m.att yes
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    INT/ M.ATT
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited April 30, 2019
    You own a guild or belong to one, and she have been advertised since a long time and you didn't pay attention to such basic stuff ?
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    Ty Emmy & Satsue i appreciate the help. As for you DancingStar, do you have anything constructive to contribute or add? No? Then why are you here? GFOH girl...

An yes i actually have 3 guilds, 2 here & one on EAU, the reason 2 here (which i am assuming you'd ask) one was on East & one on West, then we merged remember? Anyway, im the only member besides my ex gf & another friend, neither of which play anymore. Their mostly for my stable of characters. An no i havent paid attention because i dont really play Vindi much anymore. They pretty much ruined the game imo (they being NEXON) & it just doesnt have the appeal anymore to me (i wont go into why because there jus isnt enough time) so ive been playing other games & actually going outside some now, lol. Ive only been on 2 maybe 3 times since i heard she was coming & actually wasnt planning on doing her...err jumm i mean making her. They've also screwed up most of the newer chars theyve put out imo, the last really good one (NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO OTHER CHARS) to me was Arisha. The rest that have come since are only a shadow of what they could & should be....Now i think ive satisfied your curiosity for now & probably enraged enough others...i think im going to go & relax & watch ST:Discovery..."Catch Ya On The Flip Side!"

2TznA.jpg
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    Eira is the 2nd character with an MP bar like Arisha as well but the usage of it is different.