[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tower of Naps

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
in General Discussion
Really, the Tower of Struggle (Abyssal Arena) is SO EASY!
It also has terrible drop rate, so most of the time it only gives seals ._.
Not even the music is a good thing cuz its barely hearable :<

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Idk it was pretty tough for me and 3 randoms I did it with and then when I did it later that day with my guildies and I knew what to expect. Both times we cleared with like 2 mins left and I had to GG at least 5 times both runs. Difficult but do able. And yeah idk what the drop rate is on the "rare" drop but so far nothing, just 5 seals which I'm not too mad about :P Probably gonna keep doing it until I get the title for clearing 30 times and I'll be done grinding it.

Off topic but what even is the rare drop that glows orange in there?
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    BloodAngel

Idk it was pretty tough for me and 3 randoms I did it with and then when I did it later that day with my guildies and I knew what to expect. Both times we cleared with like 2 mins left and I had to GG at least 5 times both runs. Difficult but do able. And yeah idk what the drop rate is on the "rare" drop but so far nothing, just 5 seals which I'm not too mad about :P Probably gonna keep doing it until I get the title for clearing 30 times and I'll be done grinding it.

Off topic but what even is the rare drop that glows orange in there?

I think this might be the item
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Tradespot the name would suggest so, is that just like upgrading our items with the material synthesis without needing the mats and such? Cause that sounds pretty darn useful
  • fluffyninjafluffyninja
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    edited November 24, 2016
    Was pretty easy. But did it with guild mates and all have op gear. so there's that.
    BloodAngel
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Yolo duo'd it with a guildmate for my first attempt. It was shorter than I expected.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    No trouble soloing it with top end gear. Timer keeps going up when grouped with 3 other OP chars. The difficulty level feels lower than actual S2/3 raids.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Yeah it's pretty forgettable, however seals of bravery are probably the most useful of all trash mats. At least there are titles (and the rest of the smash update)!
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Besides i expected it would give the blue and red mat for upgrading gear and that the bosses would drop their regular drops (even if it means they droped less evil cores), i mean, its a thing that yo ucan only do twice per week, so come on!!
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 24, 2016
    Hosted 8 runs each floor took maybe 30-45 seconds on 80-90 bracket... entirely with Randoms!

Having 2 staff evies on some of those runs made it even easier. Bosses died so fast the hp bar couldn't drop fast enough as the boss ragdolls with 4 visible health bars left haha..

Also The music needs to be on a permanent Loop... It starts then stops constantly as You clear floors rapidly and exit combat.

Abyss arena as a whole is pretty entertaining but I doubt I'll run it much after I get the titles :/.
    BloodAngel
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited November 25, 2016
    Does this scale based off party members? I rather do 6069 mode to "multitask".
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Same here, will run for title