[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What you like/dislike at rise Vindictus?

Comments

• CoachmanCoachman
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    What is this Rise Update? and how do i found out about it?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 10, 2019
    Coachman wrote: »

This is how you find information about the rise update.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vindictus+Rise+Update
    Sir_Render
  • DzeikorDzeikor
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Dragon Hound is a joke of a game,I will never enjoy playing that as much as I like Vindictus,like I said maybe after they sell out and anyone else takes care of the game,it will be fixed and start get popular again,because honestly,vindictu is a gem in the dust,it just needs to be polished by the right people and it will become a true masterpiece
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    edited April 13, 2019
    Dzeikor wrote: »
    Dragon Hound is a joke of a game,I will never enjoy playing that as much as I like Vindictus,like I said maybe after they sell out and anyone else takes care of the game,it will be fixed and start get popular again,because honestly,vindictu is a gem in the dust,it just needs to be polished by the right people and it will become a true masterpiece

I agree about Vin being a gem of a game. If they made some proper and needed changes, the game could be great again.
    Sir_Render
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Hmm I would say that the bosses used to have some threatening presence, like you know you were gonna have a good ass time with 8 people killing it, those badass players in the back spearing the Giant with that giant crossbow, and everyone teaming up to chain the bosses, it was so much fun, you ended a raid with a lot of satisfaction, I haven't done those new 8 man raids yet, I really hate this new counterforce so much, my current rings have pretty much the same stats except for this useless cash grabbing stat, attack requirement should be enough, making it so damn complicated.

One thing I do like is story progression because I hated the story anyways and probably would have never made another character knowing I'd have to repeat all that nonsense again and I'm Eira's dad
  • XephireXephire
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    edited April 24, 2019
    Maybe I'm asking for too much, but it would be REALLY GOOD idea to keep all raid bosses relevant for loots and 8-player raid challenge, all the way back to S1.

- Change and improve all existing enemies' animations over time.
    - Rotate raid battle daily availability for each season. Give all raid battles Story version. Allow people to play a slightly easier mode of all raids each day for junk mat farming.
    - Change the ridiculous stat progression of defensive and offensive gears so people don't face-tank everything.

They really gotta man up and listen to every right criticism this game needs.
    Sir_RenderTwln
  • CoachmanCoachman
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I forgot how many trolls there are in this community, anyways thanks for the help.

It is a lot of stuff however, I font even understand what exactly the Update entails.
    Twln
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I forgot how many trolls there are in this community, anyways thanks for the help.

It is a lot of stuff however, I font even understand what exactly the Update entails.

:) Yeah, it was a troll reply, but it did tell you "how" to find out about it.

What exactly don't you understand about the update? I promise I'll reply seriously.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    sadrazam wrote: »
    combo bonus
    oath of honours
    difficulty options
    jump
    8 man raids
    old malina

I like when you had to really try to get break offs too, now some characters just break em from normal rotations. They were also a source of income for specific meta equipment or crafting armor for titles during the times, gave some incentive.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Laosduude wrote: »
    sadrazam wrote: »
    combo bonus
    oath of honours
    difficulty options
    jump
    8 man raids
    old malina

I like when you had to really try to get break offs too, now some characters just break em from normal rotations. They were also a source of income for specific meta equipment or crafting armor for titles during the times, gave some incentive.

To this day i still don't know how to do thor bo the proper way.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited May 4, 2019
    They should do a RISE 2.0 update. Undo the crappy changes and keep the good ones. They should get rid of the AD stat all together. Completely broke the game. Add a DPM (DPS per minute) meter that players can view/hide. And a de-fusion rune that separates the look of items.