[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Removed Armour Recipes

ReimaeReimae
Vindictus Rep: 1,090
in General Discussion
There may have been another thread like this. I'm not sure, I've been gone quite some time but, why are these recipes removed exactly? what purpose does removing them have. Armor like Everlasting, Raider's ect. Those were pretty popular for people especially Raider's pants. I just don't get it. I see no point at all.

Comments

• SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    They are being added back again over time, why over time, we don't know, and why were they removed? also don't know.
  • ReimaeReimae
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    That's quite strange but, if it means I get to have my Everlasting back I guess I can be a bit patient. I've been with this game too long to lose my patience now of all times. xD
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    edited April 15, 2019
    They removed a lot of recipes with the Rise Update (June 2017) and added some back a month later with the Dullahan update, but haven't returned any recipes since. Unless there's something on KR that I haven't seen, they're not coming back imo.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    @Elynsa in a recent update they added Raiders back. It seems as though they are adding some back depending on player input. Still no explanation why they removed them though.
    ElynsaReimae