[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How do you get Sealed & Inherited Power Fragments?

ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited November 24, 2016 in General Discussion
According to this page : http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/18861/enter-the-abyssal-arena

"Dianann can now take your unwanted and unused Composite Materials and break them down into Legendary Shard Remnants, which can be exchanged for Legendary Shard Pouches at 5 per pouch, and Sealed or Inherited Power Fragments, which are used in Material Synthesis to further upgrade your equipment."

However, when I go to her Trade Menu, it only allows me to trade for the pouch. There is no option to trade for Sealed or Inherited Power Fragments. How do you get these?

When I look at the Legendary Shard Remnant itself, it says you trade these at the Seal Shop. However I don't see an option there either.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 24, 2016
    I just did the advanced shard dismantling and ended up with 11 Sealed Power Fragments. I believe you get the Legendary shard fragments from blues, and Power Fragments from purples. The grammar in the news post makes it sound like you get the Power Fragments from the trade shop, but that's not the case.

The description on it reads "Item that can be obtained by dismantling Advanced and Rare Power Seals".
    ClearBlueSky
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    edited November 24, 2016
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

I just did the advanced shard dismantling and ended up with 11 Sealed Power Fragments. I believe you get the Legendary shard fragments from blues, and Power Fragments from purples. The grammar in the news post makes it sound like you get the Power Fragments from the trade shop, but that's not the case.

The description on it reads "Item that can be obtained by dismantling Advanced and Rare Power Seals".
    Thanks. I just tried that with a purple and ended up with a Sealed Power Fragment, but I actually need an inherited Power Fragment. Do I need to dismantle an orange for that? I don't want to waste it if I don't have to.

Is there some documentation on this? The only thing I found is that link in my original post and it only has that one sentence I quoted describing this stuff.

UPDATE: I just dismantled an orange and ended up with more Sealed Power Fragments. :(
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    You get 1 type from dismatleling shards and the other from primaries,(feather,escecences)
    Aqua22ClearBlueSky
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Thanks. That helped a lot. :)

For anyone reluctant to click on a 3rd party site, the conversion info is :
    •Purple Primary - 1x Sealed Power: Fragments
    •Purple Shard - 1x Inherited Power: Fragments
    •Orange Primary: 100x Sealed Power: Fragments
    •Orange Shard: 100x Inherited Power: Fragments
    LordWoden