[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Small complaint about the Ear rings and Belt box.

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in General Discussion
Sure I might be looking this as gift horse in the mouth and being picky but here are my issues.

NO CONFIRMATION THAT I WANTED TO TRADE THE ESSENCES
The NPC did not ask for my confirmation if I wanted to trade the items , I did click to conversation to complete the quest but wanted to first see the item box description to find out something which brings up my next issue. I have gotten use to a dialog box or button if I really do wanted to hand in my rare drops.

THE ITEMS ARE NOT TRADABLE BETWEEN CHARACTER IN THE SAME ACCOUNTS
So they are binded, cannot even unbind to give to other. I do see the problem in unbinding and reselling in MP but come on my other character do need those accessory.

Why couldn't they have a service to upgrade the current ear rings and belt the player already has ( I have one that is already 4 stars and at +12 and scrolled)

End of my rant that I wasted ~20 mil to gear that I can not even trade. And to those who say just unbind current accessory and give those out to alts and slowly work the +15 to +20. 5 stars and scrolled , that is possible but require much more gold spending or NX spending and I do not like weaken my main for that time and not allowing me in QB raids.

Comments

• The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Ummm.. You could just raid on those other characters during the Agares Box event and use the coupons/tickets you get from those and trade them for the Abomination and Eochaid essences. Only costs 10. Then save up again for the Dullahan and stuff and yeah. Get thirty a week and it goes on for a month (I think).
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    I mostly mad at stuff being auto-binded on a character. Like special hats and stones. It just takes up spaces in inventory boxes . I remember times where low level scroll did not bind gear, but it does now and some equipment that are not around anymore (Raiders and Everlasting, formain book) are binded to alts cause i put a stupid es on before the Rise. Wish the gatcha boxes gave out more unbinds instead dumb merc pots and graces.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Understandable. In the very least, they could make it so that bound items could be traded to characters on the same account instead of being character locked. It'd make so much more sense.