[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Name reset/release

DanShadowRDanShadowR
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited February 5, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
It's been some time since the name reset happened. There's been a lot of inactive players taking good names! There's also been a lot of new characters released so some people never got the name they wanted. I checked the name that I wanted and the person hasn't played for 1,299 days and left at level 20. I believe they should do another reset ASAP so the people who still really enjoy/play the game can at least have something else that they want. I've already requested Nexon to give me the name I wanted, I even offered to pay for both name changes. They cannot do such to avoid any conflicts in the future. But with enough support they can consider doing this again. If you've read this much I hope you support this idea/thread. Thank you.
  1. Make inactive names available.10 votes
    1. Yes.
       100% (10 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    They don't even release names of deleted characters anymore it seems, tried this a few months back so not sure how it is now, but that's just stupid to be honest. It's forcing people to put in stupid characters to make names such as 123_xXx_Grimden_xXx_123
    DanShadowR
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    We need this for Eira release please.