[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crossgun kai revamp?

DzeikorDzeikor
Vindictus Rep: 640
in General Discussion
He really needs one,he's not that strong,also,he only has 5 damagin skills,ultimate,2 of them are very sp heavy bolt storm,massive impact,perforate is useless without enhanced bolt,and hollow shot is weak without enhanced bolt as well,my suggestion is,remove enhanced bolt and made effects permanent,remove armed and dangerous and give infinite bolts,just like bow kai has infinite arrows without have no recharge,make hunting party cost no sp,hollow shot is the only ability that consumes no sp,simple and effective rework for him,he only does decent damage when his abilities have enhanced bolt buff on so why not make it permanent.

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Yeah starts with his face.
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    kai doesn't need revamp bc he is the best class :D
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    troll thread
  • DzeikorDzeikor
    how is this troll thread?
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    You should start wit phrase "Even glaive lynn with 1k add less can overdamage me please help"...
    GhengisJohn
  • DzeikorDzeikor
    edited March 31, 2019
    crossgun kai has the least amount of skills,he needs an update,that would also make him more fun to play
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited March 31, 2019
    Yes please

1. Hand grenade is 95% useless (maybe add a stun effect)
    2. Bow far out damages gun
    - all I have to do is magnum entire match with free +12 regina bow to out damage my +12 astera cross gun like wtf lol? I'm doing all the cross gun tricks and my damage with cross gun is just lacking
    3. Crossgun constantly makes my name disappear, never happens on other weapons or class.
    4. Please change crossgun sound effect sounds like I'm folding aluminum foil, at least make it sound like high powered nail gun, makes me want to mute the game, a bullet storm sound would be good
    5. Make bolt revolver faster, trying to get to third in s3 raids or bosses (solo) is hard, I've seen people do some trick getting to it faster (no not quick draw) but haven't figured it out, I shouldn't have to learn tweaks to play crossgun, one small framerates drop messes up quick draw
    6. This hoe doesn't wanna jump, every time I want to use the emote for jump he's like "nah bro"

I think he needs a boost in damage, for example perforate with headshots does high crits, or second hollow does way higher dmg, one magnum shot aimed good out dmgs entire crossgun combo, I use both weapons but prefer crossgun because it's more of an adrenaline rush but using magnum only shouldn't get me to 2nd rank in dmg so easily while my crossgun gets me 3rd and 4th (mostly 4) as I try my best

As for opening thread, with 45-50 att speed, sp should be no problem for you, the free +12 gives that I think and using bolt storm before nuke will build up sp up for the nuke, also get a cat statue, you can lower your reload to A to get armed and dangerous more, it also helps putting the skills in higher quick slot to know which are on CD, I'm surprised most Kais dont know how to double hollow shot either, hollow shot and left click after during enhanced bolt
    DzeikorBunaciune
  • DzeikorDzeikor
    So bascially corssgun kai is a tedious class that's not worth playing in its current state comparing to other characters,he really needs a rework and i hope they will make one soon.
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    What a time to be alive in. Couldn`t even imagine people complaining about crossgun kai. Specially complaints about bow being much stronger than xgun. Bow was absolute garbage since release and just now, since guild patch bow is super good. Raises my hopes a little bit for glaive and pillar karok. We might see a buff for them in 5-10 years.