[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ATT caps being lowered (?)

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited March 27, 2019 in Future Content
Recently read this article. Seems like ATT cap for raids are being lowered.
http://heroes.nexon.com/News/update/View?page=1&postno=878

i.e Macha ATT cap was 37K -> 35K, Claire was 34K -> 33K, Outraged Elchulus was 36K -> 34K
Agares 38K -> 36, Brilliant Lugh 38.5K -> 36.5K
Some other battles has their ATT cap lowered. Google translate for "Knight Battle" I'm assuming that is the Special Battles, but I could be wrong.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    RAR att cap lowered by 1k. I don't know if the special has been changed.
  • YomaYoma
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    ikevi wrote: »

But RAR is uncapped, no?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited March 29, 2019
    They keep changing RARs att formula/ putting a cap removing => putting on back on. I think it will be tied to when they change the special bosses to Havan/Glas, but we will see might just be when they change rar's bosses.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Recently read this article. Seems like ATT cap for raids are being lowered.
    http://heroes.nexon.com/News/update/View?page=1&postno=878

i.e Macha ATT cap was 37K -> 35K, Claire was 34K -> 33K, Outraged Elchulus was 36K -> 34K
    Agares 38K -> 36, Brilliant Lugh 38.5K -> 36.5K
    Some other battles has their ATT cap lowered. Google translate for "Knight Battle" I'm assuming that is the Special Battles, but I could be wrong.

The "Knight Battle" is RAR (new ones; based on the Giant, Thor, and Lavasat), and it got lowered from 34K to 33K.
    ikevi wrote: »

The Specials (again, the new ones) got lowered from 36k to 34k.
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    More specifically the att limits for those battles are being lowered. The bosses' defense stats are not being lowered.

Macha for example will still have 27k defense even though her attack cap will be 35k. Several ways to look at this:
    - if you have 37k attack and 0 ALR, after the update you will be doing ~80% of your current dps
    - you'll need 37k attack and 2k ALR after the update to do the same dps as you currently do with 37k and 0 ALR
    - having 42k attack and 3k ALR will be no better than having 38k and 3k ALR against Macha

So this is a direct nerf of ~10%/20% in any of these battles where you were already attack capped, and also a nerf to the value of Astera weps.
  • ikeviikevi
    kls9 wrote: »
    More specifically the att limits for those battles are being lowered. The bosses' defense stats are not being lowered.

Macha for example will still have 27k defense even though her attack cap will be 35k. Several ways to look at this:
    - if you have 37k attack and 0 ALR, after the update you will be doing ~80% of your current dps
    - you'll need 37k attack and 2k ALR after the update to do the same dps as you currently do with 37k and 0 ALR
    - having 42k attack and 3k ALR will be no better than having 38k and 3k ALR against Macha

So this is a direct nerf of ~10%/20% in any of these battles where you were already attack capped, and also a nerf to the value of Astera weps.

From what I understood that is just a bad google translation. Bosses def was lowered.