[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lvl 100 brickwall

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
in General Discussion
So I am a lvl 100. My storyline has me either going to fight Balor in Redeemers or take on Claire. I have a +13 3 star lvl95 weapon. I have some 95 armor to compliment the +12 free stuff. I cannot upgrade to lvl 100 gear until I defeat Claire. But I cannot defeat Claire until I get lvl 100 gear. See the problem? I can't get lvl 100 accessories because I have no chance for the drops and do not have the ridiculous amount of hundreds of millions required to buy any lvl 100 gear or accessories which means my counterforce is not going to get high enough. Basically the North American market truly reflects capitalism in its raw, unfettered form. With nothing left as goal, what now?

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    You don't need lv 100 gear to clear claire.
    You don't need lv 100 accessories for CF.
    You don't need to do lv 100 raids to make money. Figure out better ways to make gold.
  • MeerakuMeeraku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    All S3 raids have something or another to offer, not just Astera.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    You can clear claire by making party by normal board , not quickbattle . Ask your friends or your guid to join your party so they can kill her for you maybe
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    All you really need to meet Astera requirements are enhanced accessories, they don't have to be lvl 100. Kitty potion gives 30 CF. You think there's nothing left to do because you don't have a goal. I agree that the CF system is unnecessary, but this end game is within reach of most players if they have the motivation to do so.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    edited March 14, 2019
    As others have said, you don't need any level 100 gear to clear Claire. You can enhance level 85 accessories, which will give you Counter Force as well.

My Grimden has enough counterforce to do both Claire and Elchy so far, and most of his gear is the free level 90 gear with level 85 Earrings and belt, and the dulla/aes rings.

(Edit for clarification: The highest level gear he has is level 95 gear)
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    You don't need to craft lvl 100 equipment, due to damage formula, the lvl 95 will deal the same damage most of the time. So, focus on farming gold in raid 90/95 to get that weapon to +15 and to buy lvl 90+ accesories so you can enter astera raids to farm gold even faster.