[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Special Lugh Lamhfada Set: Bugged Pants

TaitenTaiten
Vindictus Rep: 810
edited March 2, 2019 in Bug Reporting
Dear Nexon and fellow players,

The fabric of the pants is bugged and will only display your selected color on the backside, the front side will get stuck with the Beige factory color no matter what you do. Clearly this is a bug and not intended as while you're in the Dyeing/Avatar shop this issue does not appear, as you can see in the picture at the far bottom the fabric looks black on both sides, but the moment you step outside the front side will turn Beige, so don't be deceived!

IUUCTZJ.jpg

Let this also serve as a warning to all players who wish to buy this set and the ones who already have it and are planning to dye it. This issue is completely unnoticeable with the original colors, so if you are planning to keep it like that, you have nothing to worry about. But if you wish to dye the set like I did, you will have to deal with this bug until they patch it. If any GM is reading this, please forward this matter to your game developers to be resolved as soon as possible. This is an unacceptable oversight for such an expensive Cash Shop item.

Thank you and have a good day.

R.

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    they haven't fixed grimden lich outfit issue yet.... and several other costume issues. gonna be a while before they fix this lugh one....

thank u for posting this, i was tempted to buy this, but im glad i saved myself from doing so.