[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Emergency Fury/Swift Fury

GlidingFuryGlidingFury
Vindictus Rep: 650
in General Discussion
I play keyboard mode but I remember long time ago lann didn't need to hit an enemy in order to emergency fury. Now that I tried it again, it's required for lann to poke an enemy in order to emergency fury. How do I do it without so?

Also, I see the bind "Swift Fury" under keyboard mode but I liked it way better when we could just smash -> normal to emergency fury. HOw can we change it like this again?

Comments

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Its still possible, press left+right while running and you will do it without having to hit anything (some sort of extended dash attack). The bad thing about this method is that it gives longer cooldown than the method you're already using.
  • GlidingFuryGlidingFury
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    Oh nice!!! thank you so much!!! Do you know why its longer though? Doesn't make sense to me
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 1, 2019
    Oh nice!!! thank you so much!!! Do you know why its longer though? Doesn't make sense to me

Performing the sprint smash to Fury is called "Absolute Fury," and always had the longer cooldown. The reason it's longer is b/c you're forcing a fury without any prior attack.

Using the swift fury key after landing a non-critting smash triggers "Enforced Glide."
    Using the swift fury key after landing a non-critting glide triggers "Force Lightning."

Both of these only trigger a cooldown of 10 seconds as they were performed right after an attack whereas Absolute fury is a free glide with no prior attack.

*If you use the swift fury key after a crit, you will still perform a glide, but it won't trigger the cooldown since the CD is only applied if you force glides without a crit.
    GlidingFury