[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Korean Voices Add Please

GlidingFuryGlidingFury
Vindictus Rep: 650
in General Discussion
So now that NA is more open to adding stuff is there a chance mods will read this and send to the dev team to give us the KR voices. Really miss it and trying to get back into vindi partially because of it.
assassin56BabyDani

Comments

• assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    defeats the purpose of having kr voices in a NA game dude go play kr client then?

I would go and play the KR client instead, but you can't even go and freely play it without having to go around so many hoops and hurdles. Some of us would definitely love the option to have KR voices seeing as every other character after Evie just uses the same KR voices as the KR client. It's really weird to see them make an attempt to dub over the voices and then just give up for no apparent reason.

As an Evie main, having no KR voices saddens me greatly. We've been asking for an option to toggle KR voices for several years now and I still want this. If anything, Nexon should put in the option to use any voices from the other servers (China, Japan, Korea) since more customization for your beloved characters is always better.
    DaimusBabyDani
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i used to play with kr voices for fiona and evie.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better! it was just simple file-swapping that a friend showed me how to do (technically against TOS tho).... i was so sad when it broke a couple years ago :( i wish i knew how to get them back
  • GlidingFuryGlidingFury
    yes hopefully any forum mods read this and will say something
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Try this youtube video:

The NA version doesnt work but the EU version does.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Fuzetsu wrote: »
    Try this youtube video:

The NA version doesnt work but the EU version does.

That video is from 2014, and as far as I know, since the merge, EU and NA have the exact same client now, so if it doesn't work on NA, it doesn't work on EU, and vice-versa.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited February 28, 2019
    Someone here in NA has a KR voice mod and even posted a video of it here on the forums about 5 months ago. Usually FM's remove content that insinuates modified files, but that never happened for this guy. I wonder if it's because they're more relaxed now or don't have the manpower to patrol the forums lol.

I even commented on this guys post pointing out the KR voice and got no reply from @hugemell :( I wanna go CHAWWW! too.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14874/solo-cleared-balor
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    @satsue

R U sure you installed it correctly?
  • SatsueSatsue
    Fuzetsu wrote: »
    @satsue

R U sure you installed it correctly?

I don't use mods, but that said, as stated, EU and NA should be the same client now, so if it works for one it should work for both.
  • GlidingFuryGlidingFury
    Oh **** so KR voice mod still does exist, they ain't just giving it out though. I'll go on reddit to see if they're willing to share it.
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    No we switched to the eu client during the merge. Df’s Eu voice mod should still work.
  • GlidingFuryGlidingFury
    edited March 2, 2019
    Theres no link in the video to the mod, anyone know where we can get it?
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Would be nice if this was just a feature. As opposed to something you have to worry about getting banned for. You'd think a "pick your language" toggle would be simple. And I am saying this as somebody who likes the english voices we've got. (dat macha, so sexy) But I can see the appeal for those that want that sort of thing.
  • GlidingFuryGlidingFury
    Mods please add this
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    I wonder if the KR server is also looking for English voice mods lul
  • SatsueSatsue
    I doubt they are, because of the fact that there's only 3 characters with different voices
  • 187reborn187reborn
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    Thats not legal!