[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need clarification on the Airtight +13 50% Stone

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
in General Discussion
So the name of the thing is the "Airtight +13 50% Brilliant Enhancement Stone (Level 95, Gift)" and it's available from this event. Does the level 95 in it's name mean that it only works on lvl 95 weapons? Or does it mean that you have to be level 95 to use it? It isn't clear but I sure as heck would like to know if I can use it on my main's lvl 100 weapon or if I should buy the thing on an alt with a 95. And after all the time it's going to take to get the thing, I'd rather not screw it up. Thanks for any help/clarification in advance.

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited February 19, 2019
    the old 100% enhancement stone from seal shop for level 90 said (lv90,weapon) so I'm gonna presume it means it can only be used on dullahan.
    GhengisJohn
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Usually, the level indicated in the stone's name means that it can only enhance equipment of that level (Level 95 = Dullahan gear only), like the +11 to +13 stones/rune there were in the Bravery Shop for lvl 90 gear.

Good thing to point it out too, in case anyone buys it for Astera gear! :x
    GhengisJohn
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Is the stone permanent?
  • ChemicalDerpChemicalDerp
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    it can be used on lvl 95 weapons or gear and its perm