[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Some rewards from mysterious bottle went missing..

PandariaPandaria
Vindictus Rep: 1,115
edited November 23, 2016 in General Discussion

Soooo I didn't get my quality coupon and golden winter coupon from that bottle... did I miss something? (opened a lvl 60 mysterious bottle from royal army raid)
Anthonytonyboy

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Ummm, it says it right there that you received it. Can I ask what this is from? I'd definitely like to get that quality booster
  • PandariaPandaria
    BloodAngel

Ummm, it says it right there that you received it. Can I ask what this is from? I'd definitely like to get that quality booster
    royal army raid.. i looked through all my inventory and cant find them... and exchange shop says i have 0 golden winter coupons..
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Pandaria
    Pandaria said:

BloodAngel

royal army raid.. i looked through all my inventory and cant find them... and exchange shop says i have 0 golden winter coupons..
    Ohhh I see so it says you received them but it's nowhere to be found in your inventory, best bet I say is to submit a ticket. I obviously don't see anyone on that has the same issue you do as of right now. Nothing has been mega-d on this in game either.
  • KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280

You did get your rewards from the bottle, it's the 3 Exquisite Leathers and Godly Cloth.
    The other items are bugged, not sure why they are displaying but they won't be handed out til 12/11 from attendance..

• PandariaPandaria
    edited November 23, 2016
    Kiwa
    Kiwa said:

You did get your rewards from the bottle, it's the 3 Exquisite Leathers and Godly Cloth.
    The other items are bugged, not sure why they are displaying but they won't be handed out til 12/11 from attendance..

So are you saying I'll get the quality coupon on 12/11?
    and yes the only item i got was the cloth and leather and dices...
  • KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited November 23, 2016
    Pandaria
    Pandaria said:

Kiwa
    Kiwa said:

So are you saying I'll get the quality coupon on 12/11?

Check your attendance and it'll show you what you'll get 12/11 it's the same rewards that are displaying for you right now. Looks like a visual bug. If you got dice, it's from another event, top left corner you'll see "Dice event bar". If you are still unsure, send in a ticket.

Pandaria
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 24, 2016
    I have noticed, when opening the level 80 traveler's box for event gear, that it only delivers the armor gear and not the golden winter coupon, dice, or quality +1 coupon booster. Is this a glitch people have been experiencing?

Anthonytonyboy
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    The golden winter coupon, dice and quality booster coupon are a visual glitch.

Those items are a future reward from the attendance event. They just erroneously appear in the rewards window now, they are not part of that box.

Also there are a few threads on this so I will be merging them.