[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

TeddyLeague is recruiting!

LitheriaxLitheriax
Vindictus Rep: 1,340
edited June 23, 2018 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Greetings, fellow mercenary! If you're looking to have a fun time in the world of Vindictus, then you've come to the right place!

Who are you guys?!
TeddyLeague is a small group of tight-knit friends who aim to help others, whether it be with crafting, farming, or leveling up. Most of us have been playing since the old days of Vindictus. Now, we would love to welcome more players into our guild, both new and old. We want to make a guild with a "homey" feel, where our members can get to know each other.
Most of our current members are online during the night. So, we're also looking for more members to fill in the hours during the day. That way, guildies are able to ask for help at any time.

Oh, and we hang out in channel 47. Drop by and say hi!

Do you... do anything?
Are you down to grind hard? So are we. Raid trains and sleepless nights, amirite?
Our guild master hosts guild raid trains every Tuesday and Friday, but other guildies are also happy to host raid trains daily.

Is that all?!
We also try to host events when we get the chance. Our last event for October was especially successful, where players participated in a costume contest for NX prizes!
If you'd like to help us host these events, it would be highly appreciated! NX prizes are cool, but we only have so much money to spend. T v T

Any req's?
Nope! Again, we accept pretty much anybody. From the newest rookie to the oldest veteran, we will gladly take you in.

Rules?
We are a pretty chill guild. We only ask that you do what is expected from any decent person.
1. Respect others.
2. Don't discriminate.
3. Keep drama and toxicity out of the guild.
Simply go with the flow, and you'll be fiiiiine.

We're very loose in terms of activity. Characters that have been inactive for three months will be kicked from the guild. If you will be gone for an even longer period of time, let an admin know.

Staff
Guild Master (B0ss!):
Orciss

Administrators (The Slaves):
Litheriaxx
Funeila
Mmaster116
Rokaram

If you'd like to apply, PM a staff member in-game or leave a post!

Or, you can send a guild application to our Discord server. It's a lot easier for our admins to be notified that way.
Feel free to join through the link below~
https://discord.gg/WcEDYNY
AndromedaGM

Comments

• LitheriaxLitheriax
    February bump!
  • LitheriaxLitheriax
    Bummmmpppp
  • CinnaBombCinnaBomb
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Hiya! I'm pretty new to the game (just unlocked Dullahan?) and was wondering if I could join your guild.

it'd be nice to have someone to ask for advice ^^;

My IGN is: LiIIium <-- everything is an i after the L :p
  • LitheriaxLitheriax
    @CinnaBomb Sorry for being a day late! I'll make sure to get you in the guild ASAP.
  • SemperFi117SemperFi117
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    May i join your guild. I am a Old Time player but just returned and got into it again and need friends T^T so lonely. I just started a fresh account and im lvl49 atm so idk. My name is KoreanBBQyumm
  • LitheriaxLitheriax
    @SemperFi117 Sure thing. Just send an application to our guild, and an admin will accept you right away ;3
  • LitheriaxLitheriax
    *Insert bump here*
  • LitheriaxLitheriax
    bump?!
  • ThoshaThosha
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    "Ending Bump"
    As of a little ago, Lith has stepped down and had me promoted in his place. so for now I'll be creating a new recruitment post. Thank you again lith, and we'll miss you~
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Friendly guild :) +1 bump
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Bump :)