[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No new Hair, Inners or Outfitters in shop..?

SansaSansa
Vindictus Rep: 595
in General Discussion
We haven't gotten any new Hair, Inners or Outfitters in the shop for quite a while(like in months...).. =|
Nexon, give us new cosmetics! +cold
FurielGhengisJohn

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 31, 2019
    For once, I agree. It has been awhile since we've gotten any new hair, inners or outfitters in the avatar shop. Before anyone says, "What about the outfitters in gachapons?" Tbh, they're nothing special. Why would I want to look like everyone else? Originally, I wanted Balor wings, but as soon as everyone and their mother began equipping them, lost interest.

I'd rather they bring back cosmetic items that we haven't seen in a long time. Or cosmetics items that are strictly exclusive to those that have been around for a really long time.
    Furiel
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    which ones do we not have so far? Maybe if we make their jobs easier and show which ones we don't have yet and really want they'll do it. Because I honestly don't know which ones we don't have and am totally for this too
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    That is the problem. We have shown them the outfitters we don't have; there is a whole thread dedicated to it, but rather than listening to what the player base wants, we get ignored and instead the items they put for sale are items people don't care for or want.
    Chobani
  • KursKurs
    edited February 2, 2019
    I don't know which threads you are talking about, but the ones I've seen were from a long time ago, and a lot of the stuff were added although there are still some we still don't have. It might be good to bring up a newer, better thread because of employee changes and the most recent employees may not have seen it. And to me it seems like there were times semi-recently where people were like "bring back this" and they did do that.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Yesterday I made this thread to compile a list of cosmetics that we don't yet have.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/15304/unreleased-cosmetics
    Kurs
  • WaifeyWaifey
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    i want a naked outfit O3O
    Jathy
  • KursKurs
    Furiel wrote: »
    Yesterday I made this thread to compile a list of cosmetics that we don't yet have.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/15304/unreleased-cosmetics

oh wow good job there's alot I didn't realize we didn't have
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    In the least they could offer some of the old outfitters for sale. I own the Dark Rev and High Class Gangster outfits on my Fiona and my Vella respectively, and I am constantly getting comments from people asking "what that cool outfitter is" or saying "how much they want that outfitter". Or bring back some of the limited time hairs like the side pony tail or the chalk colored hair. With so many people back/new for the guild housing event the time is right to drop something onto the store that will get them to spend and increase their sense of investment in the game.

I personally waited three years to buy a special Gothic Frill outfit for my Lynn before I just broke down and bought a golden silk off the MP. But if they offered the Gothic Frill again, I'd probably still buy it.

I've been wanting this outfit for my Delia for a while now as well:
    xLO9D2k.png

• ChemicalDerpChemicalDerp
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    That is the problem. We have shown them the outfitters we don't have; there is a whole thread dedicated to it, but rather than listening to what the player base wants, we get ignored and instead the items they put for sale are items people don't care for or want.

its because they are more interested in making money and what best way then to get people to spend $100-200 on gatcha, its more than making a profit off of outfitters.

However i think more people would spend quite a bit on outfitters as well. I know I would :c
    They should balance it out and not have all the nice sets on gatcha