[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri's Active Skill Blazing Spine "Explodes"

mirisanmirisan
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Miri
Couple days ago, my friends and I have been playing a lot of Abyssal and one thing I've noticed a lot is that when I stand on certain spots of the map and use Blazing Spine, the skill sort of looks like it's "exploding" in front of me. The skill doesn't even go forward but it just does this mini "explosion" and cuts off the animation to release it.
Also, it's not just Abyssal, there are other map terrains too like the new raid Aes Sidhe.
I don't think its due to lag, I've tried many different hosts and it still happens. It's super frustrating because when it "explodes", it uses up my SP, boss doesn't get hit, and doesn't restore my Dragon Meter. Most frustrating moment for me was when it "exploded" 4x in a row so RIP 1000SP...
Not sure if this is a Miri bug or a map terrain bug. Just please end this :')

Comments

• BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    i'm experiencing constant delay on animation for this skill. A lot of times the animation is delayed, numbers pop and they you go onto this extended animation and get hit.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    mirisan wrote: »
    Couple days ago, my friends and I have been playing a lot of Abyssal and one thing I've noticed a lot is that when I stand on certain spots of the map and use Blazing Spine, the skill sort of looks like it's "exploding" in front of me. The skill doesn't even go forward but it just does this mini "explosion" and cuts off the animation to release it.
    Also, it's not just Abyssal, there are other map terrains too like the new raid Aes Sidhe.
    I don't think its due to lag, I've tried many different hosts and it still happens. It's super frustrating because when it "explodes", it uses up my SP, boss doesn't get hit, and doesn't restore my Dragon Meter. Most frustrating moment for me was when it "exploded" 4x in a row so RIP 1000SP...
    Not sure if this is a Miri bug or a map terrain bug. Just please end this :')

I had same problem

• LoveaiyiLoveaiyi
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    This bug is over a year old, veterants know about it. Instead of bothering to make a bug report,we all just use the skill at a different spot when it does explode. LUL