[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon, your just not getting it.

AarcaneAarcane
Vindictus Rep: 325
in General Discussion
Who did you talk to that made you think that we players wanted even more "solo" battles... ??? We don't do the solo bull as it is now. Did anyone do any market research? I didn't see anything even remotely worthy of praise to come from the next abysmal update. The most I can possibly pray for is that the LAG in LAG-DICTUS doesn't get even worse (not holding breath here...). Do you people that make changes to the game ever play... or even see it being played????? I think not. Before your LAG infused, solo battle, Ein-"even laggier" update, I could host myself and 2 others anywhere in the game. Since then I can't even play myself unless I turn the hud off compleatly while in battle. Don't tell me this bull shod story of "oh, your pc... or oh, your settings..." even with all setting turned to there lowest, I get 11-22 FPS at start up and 8-14 after the game sets on an abandoned channel staring at a blank wall with no movement after an hour. It's not just me either. It's everyone. Have you actually counted your playerbase? There are no boats because THERE ARE NO PLAYERS !!!
So by all means, please do give us a sale or event or more unwanted/unplayable content. That'll fix everything/make you more $$$.

Aarcane

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 23, 2016
    The new content is a 4 man run. I don't know about game optimization, but I end up just running on crud graphics half the time.
  • ReimaeReimae
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    edited November 23, 2016
    The arena isn't solo. o.o...
    Aqua22Quinque
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    I'm glad to get more solo content.
    Quinque
  • RNGGoddessRNGGoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    Speak for yourself
    ZiggyStardust
  • AarcaneAarcane
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

The new content is a 4 man run. I don't know about game optimization, but I end up just running on crud graphics half the time.

you must have missed the part about , "no one can host anymore..." AKA, if you wanna do it, your gunna be S O L O

• ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    The ein update did make hosting laggier, but I can still host 8 on max graphics. Maybe you have some other issue.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Aarcane
    Aarcane said:

ikevi
    ikevi said:

you must have missed the part about , "no one can host anymore..." AKA, if you wanna do it, your gunna be S O L O

The second half of my post is saying how I end up hosting with lower settings so I don't have issues. (Note that is with a really good computer...)
  • NasseNasse
    Vindictus Rep: 560
    well, A LOT of my guildies quit since UI lag issue, i told them to disable UI but they couldn't play with UI completely disabled
    it's true that they're just a casual player, but they're very loyal to this game and i miss them.
    everytime this game gets an update they always ask if the bug is fixed +sad
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Every update a few fps get killed off. It's at the point where Enzo throwig his gigabomb completely freezes the game for ~5 seconds unless I disable the UI completely beforehand (that gets exaggerated because of my potato)

And op, learn the difference between "your" and "you're"
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited November 23, 2016
    2edgy4u
    2edgy4u said:

I'm glad to get more solo content.
    Because then we don't have to play with this annoying op +haha
    Riva