[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cleared Hell Neamhain (Video Included)

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    noctred wrote: »
    Vladino wrote: »
    Imo 99% of ppl that regularly runs neam would be able to clear hell mode if not for that stat wall.

A large amount of Neam regulars have trouble surviving for 20 minutes in normal mode with extremely lenient damage requirements, and have no apparent grasp of how to prevent Neam from turning into chase city - let alone surviving for a full hour with heavily increased incoming damage, and with the added pressure of putting out efficient and consistent damage to overcome the massive HP wall.

That's not trash talk - that's just empirical observation from running Neam weekly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited January 9, 2019
    noctred wrote: »
    Imo 99% of ppl that regularly runs neam would be able to clear hell mode if not for that stat wall.

A large amount of Neam regulars have trouble surviving for 20 minutes in normal mode with extremely lenient damage requirements, and have no apparent grasp of how to prevent Neam from turning into chase city - let alone surviving for a full hour with heavily increased incoming damage, and with the added pressure of putting out efficient and consistent damage to overcome the massive HP wall.

That's not trash talk - that's just empirical observation from running Neam weekly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think he also considered the attack speed factor (+ hit drag) since he mentioned overall stats not only damage. If you have the same AR as someone else has, but you have twice their attack speed, you can do twice more damage (exaggerated, but attack animations are way faster with +50% attack speed than with +25% attack speed). Not to mention 60-90 attack speeds that people who regularly do these raids have, because you can only do damage if your character is slightly faster than the boss in average.

Has anyone ever tried to do these raids with an attack speed lower than the boss's? Like when you can barely find the right moment to hit the boss because it hits you before you can finish your attack animation. Lower gear is not just about lower attack, crit and def.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    @ people talking about how hell mode should give fancy asf rewards and getting angry that they spent their time clearing it but if it did give amazing rewards we'd have people talking about how vindictus is a pay2win game l m a o
    CloakshireSaphree
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Jinyie wrote: »
    @187 You know regardless of the point you're trying to make, that's kind of rude putting somebody else on blast in the forums even if they did post that image themselves (I'm assuming you took this from discord yourself). Who are you to judge how people spend their own money?
    187 wrote: »
    Here's a perfect example of a player trying to flex on their NX balance on a server. With that amount of $ wasted on a dead game, I could have built a i9 9900k with a GTX 2080 Ti. I don't know if its their photo but it could've been someone else.

Think about this statement one more time. Nobody cares how you could have spent THEIR money. You're not the one earning it in the first place. Nobody even plays Vindictus anymore? Then this shouldn't be an issue, but seeing you on the forums is telling me otherwise and if that's the case these players spending money are keeping the game up for you to play. I don't even mind the complaining about the pay wall separating the stat gap because it's true, but this is pretty damn scummy of you to target somebody who isn't even in this discussion to defend themselves.

Hey lovely, thanks for sticking up for me! Unfortunately boo4u is still strangely obsessed with me and tries to blast me at every chance he gets. That’s probably why he collects old screenshots of me from years ago lol. Sorry to burst his bubble but that nx screenshot does not belong to me, he truly well knows who it belongs to but just wants an excuse to bully me as always. Even if it did belong to me, who is he to tell me how I spend my money? If he went out to work, he would have money to spend on the game too if he wanted. There’s no need to be jealous or resentful.

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited January 11, 2019
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    @ people talking about how hell mode should give fancy asf rewards and getting angry that they spent their time clearing it but if it did give amazing rewards we'd have people talking about how vindictus is a pay2win game l m a o

?
    That doesn't make any sense. It would be the opposite of pay2win.
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    People with negative sentiments should just move on to do something they considered more worthwhile instead of lurking around.

Who are you to tell others to move on? Are you the owner of Nexon/DevCat?

I would't even care if i got banned. At least they would notice what some people don't like in this game, because they don't even read the suggestion section.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Congratulation to the clear!
    Saphree
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Righteo, you knew the screenshot wasn’t mine lol. I am definitely not a whale, but there was a time where I spent quite a bit on gatcha.

I’ve given plenty of Nx items/gold to friends :) I’ve dodged a bullet by not being yours; you are a very unlikeable character on here but I was nice enough to give the rumours about you the benefit of the doubt. You shouldn’t even be mentioning me, this thread is about those players that have cleared hell neamhain.

Who wants to bet boo4u is going to mention me again in a future post lmao.
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    "You don't really know me at all so you can assume anything about me" :)

• ShizukaaShizukaa
    Are you in love with me or something lmao. Nice to know you make edits of me in your free time :)
  • LollllllllllollllLollllllllllollll
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    you guys are missing the point. this isnt a thread to be arguing with each other, this is a thread to recognize those that spend money on this game. Lets give these peeps a big round of applause for feeding devcat the money that we otherwise couldn't!
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited January 13, 2019
    Holy shytes!! ^ skeletons!!
    Literally - look at all these ded mf's in this ded game, arguing over who spent what monies/time, or didnt, just to prove points to ppl they dont even like and wish they was actually ded, that the game isnt as ded as everyone says it is. But it actually is. Like even dedder than that.

I guess thats what happens when games die. Instead of moving on to other games, players pull out knives and start stabbing each other.

*eats popcorn (is more entertaining than actual game)
  • meowmeowiluvmeowmeowiluv
    They could have just make Hell mode gear irrelevant like einrah ...

There was a purple gear neamhain clear last year and I think it was even more difficult to do than hell mode since when I look at the dmg you take with those stats (I've seen about 500, 1000, 1500) while with purple gear you can get oneshotted easily (3-6k normal hits 6-12kk crits) and with crit res from purple gear you get crits about the half of the time...

FYI many of the people who did hell neam did the purple gear run you mentioned too.
    These runs just capitalize gears as additional requirement, but knowledge to boss and minimizing chasefest or turtling remains the same.

People with negative sentiments should just move on to do something they considered more worthwhile instead of lurking around.

yeah dude. Take your negative sentiments out of this thread. you hypocrite. go back to taiwan servers mr bored kai.

FYI, hell neam is super easy. If purple gear run is so easy than why dont they do it on hell neam too with purple gear??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah thats what i thought. Purple gear aint easy, now gtfo of my sight mr taiwanese player. Get out of our NA servers and bring your negative sentiments with you away.
  • meowmeowiluvmeowmeowiluv
    They could have just make Hell mode gear irrelevant like einrah ...

There was a purple gear neamhain clear last year and I think it was even more difficult to do than hell mode since when I look at the dmg you take with those stats (I've seen about 500, 1000, 1500) while with purple gear you can get oneshotted easily (3-6k normal hits 6-12kk crits) and with crit res from purple gear you get crits about the half of the time...

FYI many of the people who did hell neam did the purple gear run you mentioned too.
    These runs just capitalize gears as additional requirement, but knowledge to boss and minimizing chasefest or turtling remains the same.

yeah dude. Take your negative sentiments out of this thread. you hypocrite. go back to taiwan servers mr bored kai.

FYI, hell neam is super easy. T