[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+15 max enhancement swap coupon

RowboCopRowboCop
Vindictus Rep: 520
in General Discussion
Has anyone opened it yet? How much time do you get to use it once it's opened? And did anyone get anything higher than +10?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    7 days on the +10 coupons
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I got a +10.

A friend of mine got a +11.
  • JustFrameJustFrame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Sadly, mine expired...gah. As to why they put stupid timers on it makes no damn sense to me. They are already account bound which removes people being able to profit from it. This is my #1 biggest issue with events and having awesome scrolls/mats or whatever being given to you, but hey, better use it now, or it will expire, smh.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    JustFrame wrote: »
    They are already account bound which removes people being able to profit from it. .

The coupon can be applied to any weapon/armor and then unbound. Therefore you can profit from it.
  • JustFrameJustFrame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    They are already account bound which removes people being able to profit from it. .

The coupon can be applied to any weapon/armor and then unbound. Therefore you can profit from it.

Then can just make the weapon bound if that's the case. Solves a lot of problems so that we don't have to have these timed items.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Then can just make the weapon bound if that's the case. Solves a lot of problems so that we don't have to have these timed items.

Yes but I think thats only part of the thing they are trying to limit. They also don't want players holding onto coupons indefinitely and having a backlog.