[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Korea server Vs NA server

NLighteningNLightening
Vindictus Rep: 625
in General Discussion
Does Nexon NA just follow Korea?

I have heard that Nexon NA gimps the player base, while QOL is better in other servers.

Any one have any examples?

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited January 2, 2019
    I don't think we get gimped in terms of QOL because it gets released earlier or at the same time kr got them in the release schedule. Where we mostly get gimped is nx shop prices, nerfed event items (unnecessary timers, less rewards) and rampant bots that have become a necessity now because nexon hasn't done anything for years.

Does anyone still remember the gallagar dice board of soap? (was supposed to be enhance runes on those spaces)
  • NLighteningNLightening
    Why in the world is NA Nexon making the events less rewarding lol?

Recently came from TERA, and they used to make it much easier than KTERA. But now they just follow Korea.

Are things improving with time at least?
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    edited January 2, 2019
    ya after that board which was probably the worst event we have gotten equal rewards so far. i guess even they realized how bad that was we can hope.

we still get a lot of timers on event things that really don't need them like the santa outfit this year(30 days this year vs permanent last year), bound and timer'ed megaphones, graces and damascus steel. I don't know if they are this restrictive in kr but putting timers on those things seems unnecessary when they are already account bound.
    GhengisJohnSir_Render
  • NLighteningNLightening
    edited January 2, 2019
    I just found this

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14946/give-the-12-90-weapon-armor-set-for-everyone/p1

Kind of discouraging, coming from some one who came back for Grimden event.

It did felt wierd that I could enhance on my Grimden, but couldnt on my main Fiona. Now that I know it was intentionally changed, feelsbad.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    I believe the not enhancing via the returner stuff was intentional and the lv90 growth package being enhance-able was intended. Still pretty bad on them for ignoring their most loyal customers especially when other regions got it. FYI their official support response was to basically stop bugging them and it was all intentional to piss off veterans (and people who returned too early).
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    We get some outfitters earlier than expected. However, some things like this chicken pet, I've just given up hope on: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2811/i-got-a-new-friend-today
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    I believe the not enhancing via the returner stuff was intentional and the lv90 growth package being enhance-able was intended. Still pretty bad on them for ignoring their most loyal customers especially when other regions got it. FYI their official support response was to basically stop bugging them and it was all intentional to piss off veterans (and people who returned too early).

Yep^. Basically, anyone who returned too early was told that if they didn't like it, that Nexon didn't care. And some persons who actually had returning merc status but didnt get the +12 set, and then submitted tickets, got their returning merc status removed. They want everyone's absence so bad.

Why do i play anymore? Why don't i love myself more than to allow myself to be treated like this?