[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No more S2 easy mode?

ShawtyLynnShawtyLynn
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Under Additional Changes, I noticed this one: Removed the Easy difficulty tab from the Season 2 Departure list

So, no more S2 easy mode for those people who can't host and can't find boats for their story?

I'm hoping that this was a typo or mistake.

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Story missions normally have their own quests except for the anwynn raids, and no I don't believe it was a typo. My guildies even suggested a hero mode of s2 gets added (90-95? When our level cap gets increased that is)
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited November 23, 2016
    *According to Ehgess this is just a minor UI change more than anything, very good news to hear.

This also concerns me, especially for the 'legitimately new players' that don't have money to throw at lots of server megas and getting endlessly stuck on Kraken/Bark/Cromm/etc raids. Not to mention if they play at low population times as Shaw mentioned...Hopefully story quests will be exempt.

Also I guess this means the end of 'ap farming raids' in S2...Of all the changes for the upcoming patch, this is the only one that stands out to me as being a big step backwards...hope this works out...
  • CeroKayCeroKay
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    and here i was debating about ap farming n finishing s2, got lv 90 but now i regret not finishing *sigh*
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Easy mode is still there, it just doesn't have it's own difficulty tab in the missions listing.
    DokkunAqua22boddole