[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does older armor quests give bonus stats?

MetaMeta
Vindictus Rep: 855
in General Discussion
I tried doing one because I got the full blood prince armor set but wasn't sure it gave any stats.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    The titles you get from the armor set quests still give stats.
    Meta
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    But can we get them on new chars? I tried to start few set title quests on my Grim and get nothing except money swinged in the air when bought quest items. So I quite curious if this is a bug or a feature.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Daimus wrote: »
    But can we get them on new chars? I tried to start few set title quests on my Grim and get nothing except money swinged in the air when bought quest items. So I quite curious if this is a bug or a feature.

What does your post even mean. "Money swinged in the air"? Are you saying all you got was your money wasted? What? Could you not complete the quest or something?
  • DaimusDaimus
    edited December 19, 2018

What does your post even mean. "Money swinged in the air"? Are you saying all you got was your money wasted? What? Could you not complete the quest or something?

I bought quest items in general store, used them and nothing happened - I didn't get quests. I bought item for Light Nightmare set and didn't get quest from Clodagh for title "Bane of Vampire", same for Crimson Rage and few others. So, I curious if quest items for set titles work or not.
  • MetaMeta
    Vindictus Rep: 855

I bought quest items in general store, used them and nothing happened - I didn't get quests. I bought item for Light Nightmare set and didn't get quest from Clodagh for title "Bane of Vampire", same for Crimson Rage and few others. So, I curious if quest items for set titles work or not.

You have to use the item once you buy it to get the quest
  • DaimusDaimus
    edited December 25, 2018
    Meta wrote: »
    You have to use the item once you buy it to get the quest

Thanks, Cap. I really didn't know that...