[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Delia & Neamhain figurines

DrustanDrustan
Vindictus Rep: 870
in General Discussion

Comments

• DrustanDrustan
    the april fools event that is
  • DrustanDrustan
    Ok, they might have been serious...
    link
    Anyone with enough Korean knowledge to determine if they are still trolling?
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    edited April 12, 2018
    Drustan wrote: »
    Ok, they might have been serious...
    link
    Anyone with enough Korean knowledge to determine if they are still trolling?

The japanese guy on the video is the designer of the figures. And the video is some kind of interview with him, which is mostly about his experiences in general (with nexon games and the figures)

I'm just gonna copy paste the summary of the video that I shared on discord. Might edit it later if I don't feel lazy to do a proper translation.
    --
    He says he got to know about other nexon games when he was a student, and even played himself. Then he learned about vindi a few years ago
    He says he likes the original character looks of vindi, thats why he asked nexon himself to create figures. Which means, it was him who asked nexon if he can create figures and then he got OK, and started creating
    --
    Since he's mainly making figures of japanese characters as his job, the characters from korean game have different, erm how to say, different feeling, or like characteristic
    So he says, it was difficult to create korean ones because if he does it like japanese ones, figures would lose their characteristics
    --
    the video doesn't say much about figures actually. Only that he's got the order for Neamhain and Delia, and working on them.
    But he does mentione that, he's planning to finish them till summer to announce them at Japan's Wonder Festival. (which is in 29th July)
    Drustan
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Im still waiting
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If only Neam's face was normal, rather than "chibi". Well, it's not like we'll be able to get them anyway.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    Anyone know anything about the release/pre-order of these?
    BabyTigerx
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    eqyrkx.jpg
    23mm24z.jpg
    2j1tvsy.jpg
    3146nab.jpg

2edgy4uBabyTigerx
  • BabyTigerxBabyTigerx
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Would Whale for this if it were Available Globally, I doubt it though.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    eqyrkx.jpg

Yeah I've seen those at the past Wonder Festival, but I wonder when they're going to be available to order.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    The face o-o
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    NoSleep wrote: »
    The face o-o

Agreed it looks wierd
    Gotta say the Delia one looks pretty good though it needs to be colored
  • xMyshAxxMyshAx
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    very nice !