[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mandatory Grimden DPS Ranking

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Grimden
Might as well get this out of the way now. Grimden OP? Balanced? Weak? I havne't played him yet, but friends tell me he is actually fun to play and top tier in DPS, just under Miri. Thoughts?

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    In my experience it kind of depends. There's a certain skill called Decimate that won't seem to activate properly when someone else hosts, kinda like how Vella's xcut can get buggy if she is not the host. But other than that he's actually really fun to play and he does dash out some good dps.
  • MazeRunnerMazeRunner
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Ya I agree. But without top gear...DPS is good but not great. We need to get more drops for better loot. Like if you participate for each hour of game. Then you get 10 percent greater chance of something very rare to drop. I feel playing Grimden is fun. But not very profitable without buying NX.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Might as well get this out of the way now. Grimden OP? Balanced? Weak? I havne't played him yet, but friends tell me he is actually fun to play and top tier in DPS, just under Miri. Thoughts?

He was in the lower mid tier dps range before his re-balance in KR this past October. I'm pretty sure we didn't get him with his adjustments already applied. He should definitely rise up in the ranks when his upcoming balance changes are applied.

Here's a video from KR that detailed some of his major changes.

• AruksAruks
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    I'm pretty sure placing Decimate on a quick-slot is bugged. I think KR fixed it in a recent balance patch but it is confirmed that there are issues with that skills not working, even if you have the 125 Sp to activate it. I'll try and find the patch notes and post it on here.

Overall the consensus is that he is fun to play but in his current state: mid-low DPS, but is really fun to play.