[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't open my Grimdem Package after changing name

dfox12dfox12
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited December 15, 2018 in Bug Reporting
I decided to change my name and now I can't open up the grimdem package on that character.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I wonder if changing it back would allow you to open it. I know this doesn't solve the issue, but it might be a quick fix.
  • dfox12dfox12
    I tried that and that didn't work
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    dfox12 wrote: »
    I tried that and that didn't work

Are you trying to open it on your Grimden or on the character you registered to initially receive it?
  • dfox12dfox12
    the original character I registered with to receive it. I've sent it to my other characters to see if it would work to no avail. Sent it back to the original character, switched the name to the original name I had when I signed up for the package and still didn't work
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    edited December 19, 2018
    dfox12 wrote: »
    the original character I registered with to receive it. I've sent it to my other characters to see if it would work to no avail. Sent it back to the original character, switched the name to the original name I had when I signed up for the package and still didn't work

Only a Grimden can open the package. Make a grimden, send it to him, and he should be able to open it.

Did you do this?