[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

description of +15 swap coupon

TealHeartsTealHearts
Vindictus Rep: 1,210
in General Discussion
Could a GM show me the description of The Golden Time event item:
Special Max +15 Enhancment Swap

Thanks

⏵Guild: Prospectors⏴
❤【Trusted NX Seller】 ✧ 【Guild Master】❤

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 12, 2018
    You're very unlikely to get a GM response here, try submitting a ticket. If my word is just as good though, I'm certain it'll be the same as the one a few months ago:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14790/special-max-15-enhancement-swap-coupon-box

For clarity, the box can be traded across your characters, but whoever opens it will get a bound coupon with a random enhancement swap between +10 and +15, then you decide what to use the coupon on.

EDIT:
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    When you read the item of the +15 box it states its not tradeable.

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    That may be the description, but just expect to get a +10 coupon. Only if you're really lucky, you might get a +11.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited December 11, 2018
    Order5 wrote: »
    For clarity, the box can be traded across your characters, but whoever opens it will get a bound coupon with a random enhancement swap between +10 and +15, then you decide what to use the coupon on.

Tip for everyone: You can see the item descriptions in the event calendar:
    1. Hover over the item so the pop-up item list appears
    2. Hold right-click down on the mouse and hover over an item from the pop-up item list.
    3. Don't move the mouse once and let go of right-click

When you read the item of the +15 box it states its not tradeable.
    AngelYukkiSir_RenderLillieVirideJinyieOrder5CascaCloakshireAvan
  • TealHeartsTealHearts
    Vindictus Rep: 1,210
    edited December 11, 2018
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Order5 wrote: »

2. Hold right-click down on the mouse and hover over an item from the pop-up item list.
    3. Don't move the mouse once and let go of right-click

I learned something new lol thanks

it's just a sh*tty +10 coupon thanks everyone ♥

⏵Guild: Prospectors⏴
    ❤【Trusted NX Seller】 ✧ 【Guild Master】❤
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    'Trusted Nx Seller'
    wat
    CascaAruks
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited December 12, 2018
    Lol best not to display that on the official forums. Then again do they even read this anymore?
    Aruks
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I've gotten a +11 from these once or twice. but majority are +10. I know someone that got a +12 once. Use it expecting a +10 .
  • AruksAruks
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Lol best not to display that on the official forums. Then again do they even read this anymore?

We still don't have an official Grimden tab to discuss him in soooo yeahhhhhhh lmao
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I know somebody who got a +14 or +15 from the box once. He was decked out in the best of everything already from head to toe though. Even he didn't get why HE of all people got the thing. "The rich just get richer I guess. *Shrug*" was what he had to say on the matter.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    How long are the time limits on the coupon again? Plz don't be 24 hrs.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    187 wrote: »
    I know somebody who got a +14 or +15 from the box once. He was decked out in the best of everything already from head to toe though. Even he didn't get why HE of all people got the thing. "The rich just get richer I guess. *Shrug*" was what he had to say on the matter.

Rich gets richer is a fact.
    I had 10 million gold and made 2.1b without ever doing a raid. (Level 10 character)

Well one could do that on certain events if you had enough characters. Particularly before you had to be within 10 levels to enhance or enchant things.
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    can broken weapon use it
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    What i dont understand is the "swap" word in there... What i understand is that you can swap an enhancement lvl to a max of +15 ? or what else....
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    maybe it's "swap" now to take into account the reforging process. So this might mean you don't have to reforge to "swap" the enhancement levels. because otherwise to enhance it you'd need to reforge it first.