[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Caution! Airtight Lich Magic Set ~ Grimden

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited January 23, 2019 in General Discussion
If you're looking to to equip your Grimden with the scary-looking Lich Magic Set and wish to purchase one such outfit from the marketplace, please refrain from doing so. It would turn out that Grimden cannot open this outfit, despite it being in its Airtight form. I've personally sent in a ticket regarding the matter and received the response that Grimden cannot open the box due to the outfit being released before him (I know right... ).
7nTvlA2.png

If you do try to open this outfit you will be greeted by the following error message:
81flVd6.png

Have a lovely day everyone!

UPDATE:
- As of January 22nd Grimden can now open Teddy Bear Backpack which he couldn't at release
- Despite this, there is no change to Lich Magic Set
Twln2edgy4uAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Not only Lich, but a lot of in-game armors and items it seems cannot be given to Grimden... seems like they really rushed him out fast and then went on to Miul release soon after.
    2edgy4u
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    oh this is why i couldnt open the teddy bear backpack. i thought it was expired.
  • FurielFuriel
    Weird thing is that the set is actually previewable on Grimden...
    QxNtjnW.png
  • FurielFuriel
    Update:
    - Grimden can now wear Teddy Bear Backpack
    j6lB9wx.png

No news on Lich Magic Set.