[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The NA playerbase

XParmsterXXParmsterX
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
How is the playerbase on the Na side of this game? I logged in for sometime today and it seemeed like no one really plays anymore? They kinda jsut either afk or do there own thing? Hard to find any dugeons/raids open, is it just me or what? Is there any guild recruiting that does raids n stuff and could help me take part, im level 87 returning.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    The playerbase is indeed smaller than in year's past, but we're still here. Since you're returning you're probably unaware of the QuickBattle system that's used to make parties nowadays. At least half the people afk'ing in town are people that can't host, so they wait around to be notified via the QB system that parties are starting.

You're not going to find parties until level 90+. After the RISE update, season 1 and 2 was reworked to be solo content. Even Season 3 normal dungeons are for the most part solo. It's in the level 90, 95, and 100 raids that you'll find boats and people. Again, many of these boats use the QB system. I'd go into more detail but my time is short atm. I'm sure other forum regulars can fill in and better explain.
    Aruks
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    You got a lot of catching up to do if the last you left off was 87 haha. Too much has changed. Get to lvl 90 first and you should get free +12 90 gear and accessories which will help you do the 90 and 95 content. You can find this in your even tab under "character growth goals". Good luck