[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

November 23 Scheduled Game Update

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited November 22, 2016 in News Archive

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 6:00 AM PST.

During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5.5 hours, concluding at around 11:30 AM PST.

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 6:00 AM - 11:30 AM PST

Eastern: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM EST

Australia: 1:00 AM - 6:30 AM AEDT (Thursday, November 24, 2016)

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -

• Weekly Server Upkeep
  • The Abyssal Arena Update, including:
    • The Abyssal Arena
    • New Abilities for Lynn and Arisha
    • Material Synthesis and Dismantle Material features
    • Enchant Scroll Exchange Event
    • Black Friday Sales
    • And More!

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    YESSS The rest of smash! So excited! +yay +love
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Jesus, finally.
  • EricDcEricDc
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited November 22, 2016
    Holy crap I can't wait to spend all my weeks on vindi again :)
  • ChianiChiani
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    Cut scenes only require 50% of participants to hit ESC to skip
    Blew my mind
    BloodAngeliSung
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    edited November 23, 2016
    Everything is totally dope...except..
    Completely dissatisfied with the Lucky Box Sale. Since there's a limit and there's no guarantee I'll land on something I don't already have or is not gender specified is not pleasing at all. 80% of the rare outfitters are not tradable(to other players).They've all been token gachas back then but there's no tokens involved with this for even just 1 exchange for something you truly want. Plowing through the limit of boxes and rng and still not getting what you really want. Sounds like fun...not.

AkameUchihaTheDayInLovemikerJoochuCroakiearkaine757DelterosQueenOfManaBloodAngeliSungand 3 others.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Khloe
    Khloe said:

Completely dissatisfied with the Lucky Box Sale. Since there's a limit and there's no guarantee I'll land on something I don't already have or is not gender specified is not pleasing at all. 80% of the rare outfitters are not tradable(to other players).They've all been token gachas back then but there's no tokens involved with this for even just 1 exchange for something you truly want. Plowing through the limit of boxes and rng and still not getting what you really want. Sounds like fun...not.

Ehh, i was waiting for this event, and my expectation was "at least they will have some guarantee like the 1-3 crystals and players will be able to get the desired outfit for 350 crystal just like in feb, i hope".

But this way? 5k and 6% to get something really good?
    I dunno about this boxes, maybe i'll wait until xmas and see there are some safer options

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    JoochuBloodAngel
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 23, 2016
    Khloe
    Khloe said:

Agreed. Everything is great except the Lucky Box Sale. Pardon me, but how is it a sale if it is $5 per box and when you are limited to x amount of purchases? I'd just wait for a much safer option/traditional gachapon like the Succubus Pet Gachapon because opening each box will reward you 1 - 3 tickets which you will be able to use in the exchange shop. Not only that, but other pets such as the Gold Junior Chieftain will be airtight meaning you'll be able to list pets in the Marketplace.

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Khloe
    Khloe said:

Agreed, this is why I told myself this would be the one thing I don't buy for black friday no matter what. It is just not worth it, I'd rather see what their "daily sales" are going to be each day and see what goodies are available/cheaper from that.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited November 23, 2016