[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New class Miul

ChizeruChizeru
Vindictus Rep: 340
edited December 1, 2018 in General Discussion
Think we will get Arisha's sister Miul in 2019? i hope so because i like gunners
AsunahAnduri

Comments

• DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited December 5, 2018
    Arisha's imoto will arrive on Korea servers in this month. So, I think first after Grim (maybe with Maha) we will have some balance patch (idk if it exist), after this will be Agares (it's a first chapter of S3 Epilogue) and maybe after it we will have this sexy magic gunner chick. In total it will be something like 3-5 months of waiting.

Edit: I watch now livestream of her leveling from Korea test server.
  • ChizeruChizeru
    Vindictus Rep: 340
    Well 3-5 months of waiting would be fine with me i played this back in beta lvled then came back for each female class that was released and lvled them . Nice stream thanks
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    You're not wrong. We'll be getting her next year is a definite; just when is the real question.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 5, 2018
    yi7AU3E.gif
    CuqCJcF.gif

Only one of the streamers leveled decently, but looks like she is a blend of Bayonetta and DMC in a good way, with a bit of flair via the teleportation.

Also seems to have a marking mechanism like Teide/Glaive as well that goes with one of the pop up skills. Should be fun, shame Nexon ran everyone off =/
    GhengisJohn
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    You get to see her ult at 2:48. Also, is it me or does her rotation seem kinda boring and repetitive?

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    You get to see her ult at 2:48. Also, is it me or does her rotation seem kinda boring and repetitive?

Keep in mind it's still test server + people might not know how to use her skills yet
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    You're not wrong. We'll be getting her next year is a definite; just when is the real question.

Most likely in June or July 2019, if they stick to their usual update plan.
    Daimus
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Also seems to have a marking mechanism like Teide/Glaive as well that goes with one of the pop up skills. Should be fun, shame Nexon ran everyone off =/

The "marking" ability may be more like Arisha's tracer.

Also, Miul's rapid fire attack is pretty underwhelming, but we can't be cloning crossgun Kai now can we? Kind of ruins the FFX-2 Yuna fantasy.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540

To be fair, we're not playing her. If you watched me play Fiona you'd mostly just see amaranth all day and all night.

Order5 wrote: »

The "marking" ability may be more like Arisha's tracer.

Also, Miul's rapid fire attack is pretty underwhelming, but we can't be cloning crossgun Kai now can we? Kind of ruins the FFX-2 Yuna fantasy.

Am I the only one that thinks of Noel Vermillion when I see her in action?
  • ISeeFireISeeFire
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    edited December 7, 2018

I dont think you can hope any good combo + move from an Ein clip. When you do Ein, you choose safe moves. That I can agree with you its repetitive in this video. If we have the clip of her like s3 or even dulla ..etc, its better! Not like a 0 hit solo Ein with just 1 move!
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

Pretty good showcase of how she plays. No-hit sessions tend to be a little milder in terms of actually enjoying all a character is capable of, but you get to see most of her moves and abilities in action here.
    CloakshireNoSleepChizeru
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Best part of this is NO RELOAD mechanic. She's using magic as bullets. That's M.Atk.