[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Grimden Registration Event has ended.

LaosduudeLaosduude
Vindictus Rep: 3,005
edited December 8, 2018 in General Discussion
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Comments

• KayanoYukiKayanoYuki
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    A friend wanted to come back because of this package and Grimden but well... now most likely won't... please correct that quick.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 8, 2018
    The server is on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) so maybe that messed things up? But I do agree that they say the 9th/PST. Course we did have like a month to do this, why wait till last minute?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Well, it says the event ends on that time PST, not GMT, no? Classic Nexon NA.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    ikevi wrote: »
    The server is on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) so maybe that messed things up? But I do agree that they say the 9th/PST. Course we did have like a month to do this, why wait till last minute?

Even if that were true this is like a day + a half off if you're going by pst. Which any timezone shouldn't be affected.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    187 wrote: »
    grimaden rewards were kind of garbage anyways so why anyone want it

Free character slot.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited December 9, 2018
    Just to maybe help cross-reference this issue, I referenced this thread in the 'official event thread' (http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14992/notice-regarding-registration-reward-package) as well as posting in GMViewty's profile....maybe it will help.

As of writing this, I'm getting this for GMT (which is +8 hours ahead of PST):
    10:04 PM
    Saturday, December 8, 2018
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

So if I can do math correctly...(if)...it's 34 hours early to PST / ~26 hours early to GMT, and if it goes back to at least ~2:30am (lets say east coast time to be generous) that puts the clock ~43 / 35 hours ahead of time??
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    Seems to be fixed as of 5PM PST.
    LoLoBooty
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    Looks like it ended again. Was thinking about coming back. Oh well never mind.