[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Onslaught Season 2: Threats

clearcutclearcut
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
in General Discussion
I know this season of Onslut is almost over but lets talk about who you consider to be threats in the opposing team. These are people you hated/hate to see on the opposing team. You know it would be a hard game regardless of who their team was.

I have to say the scariest person for me was/is Atherion, no matter what kind of team they get, its always a close match. If they get an crossgun kai as well its game over pretty much.

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Let's not start this cancer topic. There's plenty of cancer to go around in OS Discord channel.
    GhengisJohn
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    There really aren't any threats, with good teams that know what they are doing, you can win or lose depending on luck.

The real problem are the dead weights who join and don't know what to do. They should at least read a guide or ask in chat before screwing over their team.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited December 8, 2018
    If only ven's guide was more widespread would solve a lot of first timer issues.
    Nexon should maybe consider linking vens guide on the news page like they did for the neamhain guide when they released balor.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited December 8, 2018
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If only ven's guide was more widespread would solve a lot of first timer issues.
    Nexon should maybe consider linking vens guide on the news page like they did for the neamhain guide when they released balor.

That assumes people would actually take the time to read it.
    Afaik people just skipped through the tutorial in the game
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    to be fair there are flaws in OS. things like not throwing your statue because you have a team which kills mobs fast. i personally would like to see points deducted for those who keep hold of statues and miss their target at throwing them
  • DarkIcecryDarkIcecry
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Ven, why do you keep making these garbage threads?