[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Aboout 7 day unlimited outfitters pass...

RizzleRizzle
Vindictus Rep: 1,860
in General Discussion
The returning mercenary event shop contains an unlimited outfitter pass x 7days, and we can get 5 per char. When I purchased one though, the timer started on it immediately, even before I went to the shop to pick out pieces for my outfit. Does this mean that if we buy more than one they will run concurrent with the rest? EG: all be expiring at the same time?

Comments

• 6starplayer6starplayer
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Yup. Once you purchase the outfitter pass for 7 days, it'll start ASAP. You can wear whatever you like for 7 days and then it's gone.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    So, the question remains - since i can buy 5 for each char, would they all run concurrently on that character? And all be expiring at the same time?

Best idea is to just wait til current one expires, then? befor purchasing another?
  • Hilda2012Hilda2012
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    i was shocked too by this ,i was colecting 5 of them ,but somehow it all went off after 7 days
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Slightly different question about the coupon... Does the outfit become permanent but unchangeable after 7 days or does it expire with the coupon?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    expires w coupon