[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Delia second weapon request

WitchHunterWitchHunter
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited March 6, 2018 in Delia
Can we please get a gunlance? A blade whose speed is propelled by your ammo (think rwby) and you can use the ammo as a direct attack or use it to buff your melee skills.

Comments

• ArentissArentiss
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    If Delia's can be two handed version of Fiona, I vote for some bad a$$ big mace/hammer
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Dragonspine. oh wait
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited August 5, 2018
    very excited if its a lance weapon
    here are some characters/similarities that uses lance

- judith [tales of link]
    - big daddy [bioshock]
    - lancer artoria [fate/grand order]
    - karna [the umbral star ]
    - kazuki muto [buso renkin]
    - bianco angelo [dmc4]
    - shalltear [overlord]
    - selvaria bles [valkyria]
    - nel's bankai [bleach]
    - pepper [clockwork knight]
    - gallantmon [digimon]
    - seifer [ffviii]
    - aranea [ffxv]
    - nephenee [fire emblem]
    - lance weapon [sc3]
    - hilde [soul calibur]
    - pedro [rer2]
    - krauser [re4]
    - knight [kamen rider]
    - cavalry lance [bf1]
    - ernest [valkyrie profile]
    - celia [walkure romanze]
    - warlord [lost ark]
    - ginrei [senran kagura]
    - seigfried [wild arms]
    - deng ai [dynasty warriors]
    - knight [fighting layer]
    - joust [rival knights]
    - great lance [ds3]
    - energy sword [halo]
    - mounted spears [kessen 3]
    - lady lancer [bladestorm]
    - megaman's drill arm [tvc]
    - lancia [bdo]
    - lancer [tera]
    - hecarim's skin: lancer zero[lol]
    - demonic lancer [dfo]
    - gadfort [shining force]
    - valkyrie [for honor]
    - sharon rogers [marvel future fight]
    - knight gundam [gundam 3]
    - lancer [monster hunter]
    - misteltein [closers]
    - fernando [paladins]
    - lightning rod [re6]
    - setzer, lance soldier [kh2]
    - strelizia [darling in the franxx]
    - excela [shining resonance]
    - dragon's heaven [law]

0BcoXXT.jpg
    Ooog
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Lance would be awesome
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    uhh... idk why but i actually can't picture delia using a lance... *immense sweating*
  • PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    edited November 21, 2018
    I'm a little torn about a second weapon for Delia, because the Bastard Sword is just so good. I mean, it's the whole reason I (and I assume others) chose Delia over other characters -- because it all just flows so well, and it's a perfect combination of mobility, defense, and offense.

It's hard to imagine that they could really make another weapon anywhere on par. For example, Lynn's quick, fluid, and reactive Glaive vs. her relatively awkward Battleshade. I'd honestly be okay if they just left her as-is and focused on new characters or content. Or hell, maybe give her a new move or two just to spice things up.

I can't really imagine her using a lance, at least not the ridiculous jousting lances you see in a lot of games. I could maybe see her using a spear or something, but that's maybe a bit too boring.

I think something like a rapier -- a real one, not a fencing foil -- would be pretty interesting, and it might fit with her backstory a bit more considering her noble lineage. It could be a fighting style more focused on parrying and counter-attacks or something, but maybe that's too similar to Fiona and Vella's styles already.

I'm not sure what else could fit into her backstory. Maybe some other sort of giant weapon from when she met the giant village? Or maybe they could pull an Evie and give her an almost caster/support-style weapon? Her backstory does mention she was kind of a inspirational beacon to her troops.

Who knows? But as I said before, I'd totally be okay with just one weapon choice.

Longer backstory if someone hasn't seen it yet:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3767/
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
  • someonbreadsomeonbread
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    definitely would like her second wepon to be faster as prettyprincess said there's a reason we choose delia but a rapier iis exactly what i was thinking off. i just hope they dont ggo with anothere slow option
    edited May 31, 2019
    Here are some nice mock-ups of Delia with a rapier, apparently done by PanzerDame:

DfZDgc6.jpg

6w6OZY5.jpg

Full set here, but be warned that the site is NSFW in general:

NSFW site: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61857139

but really, I guess I'd accept anything as long as it's fun to play. If it ends up sucking, at least there's always the trusty bastard sword to fall back on.
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    edited June 8, 2019
    Full set here, but be warned that the site is NSFW in general:

NSFW site: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61857139
    Excuse me. I don't do NSFW work. Randomly telling anything untrue about me to others is very disrespecting.

Use this instead: https://panzerdamesfm.tumblr.com/post/158236049051/delias-second-weapon-rapier-violet-waltz
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yes, Delia should get Rapier. Will it happen though? I mean, Hurk should get dualwield axe / poleaxe like Balor's, but instead a new character (Bel) is getting it, even though should not be able to even lift it in first place. And then, we also have "battleshade"...
    PanzerDame wrote: »
    Full set here, but be warned that >>THE SITE<< is NSFW in general:

NSFW >>SITE<<: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61857139
    Excuse me. I don't do NSFW work. Randomly telling anything untrue about me to others is very disrespecting.

Use this instead: https://panzerdamesfm.tumblr.com/post/158236049051/delias-second-weapon-rapier-violet-waltz

The pics of Delia are fine, which is why I posted them here. The website NSFW. The website is Pixiv. Pixiv is NSFW.

Visiting Pixiv and scrolling down to the bottom shows "recommended works" from other artists that may be NSFW. Also, looking at pictures of people in underwear may be NSFW depending on where you work, so it's prudent to warn people.
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    lol.... that's crazy. i do not recall this thread existing nor do i remember commenting on it but i really just wanted to make it known that i would like delia's second weapon to be a rapier and multiple people have already beat me to it. wild, dude.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited November 29, 2020
    you're all getting a rapier... a magic rapier... on a new character... named tessa... built from spare parts of other character creations. and they didnt give delia swordstaff either, which is kind of lancy. i would vote meteor hammer, but they are probably done making second weapons. we crossed a tipping point. there are more characters with one weapon than two, so the prospects are looking bleak.
  • ogrecklessogreckless
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    the rapier would be dope but a small fast lance would be great to match her outfits i love her big sword to death i would like some more thrust and mabie a new block and a new sit future <3 for her. i dont want to be that person that to ask for something and it not go to use and enjoyment. after all she my fav character <3 and i tried others im just addicted to her