[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Give the +12 90 Weapon & Armor Set for everyone

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 18, 2018
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    GM stated, "With regards to your concern. I would like to inform you that only players who are inactive before the start of the event is qualified for the event. I hope this will help you solve your concern."

Rip +12 set for active players then.

Does this mean its useless to logoff 30 days? I want some confirmation because if I can't get the +12 set with my alts I want to atleast get the premium rune and the chicken.

Yes it is useless. If you try logging off for 30 days after the event has started, you won't get the set
    Wait, does the GM know what he is saying? The event states anyone that hasn't been logged on for 30 days. It doesn't state that you have to be logged off 30 days prior to the event commencement. If that's the case, they need to put a clarification notice out on the news page. Also, is there anyone here that logged into the game during this event after being logged off for 30 days but less than 30 days before event commencement that can confirm this?

If this is the actual case, Nexon NA is a joke.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    That’s it Nexon, keep taking a dump on your returning players and keep catering to the inactive players who will likely go back to being inactive after a couple weeks.
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    I don't know if it can help you guys, but I tried to level up a 85 Alt to see if the lvl 90 packagage changed and SEMI-GOOD NEWS :

The lvl 90 package has been changed and now gives the same stuff as returning merc package (1000 AP, +12 OJ R7 gear lvl 90, Full AP reset, but no outfit)

So yeah basically every new lvl 90 or returning player get the set but not the current active players... it's really unfair now.
  • DaftFelixDaftFelix
    Vindictus Rep: 480
    Yagamin wrote: »
    The +12 gear would seriously help the pantheon vanguard alts to level up in s2.

Also you can enhance it, so it's free potential +15s

Its not that hard to level up from 95 - 100.

Welcome back boo4u.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    I was told by a GM that if I stay offline for 30 days from now I'll be able to get returner event stuff, except if the event ends before I reach the 30 days. Tho just to let you all know, 30 days on friendlist doesn't seem accurate. I couldn't get returner effect and sets when I logged in on alt acc when friendlist showed 30 days. So maybe wait for 31st to be sure.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Confirmation has come through that 31 or more days logged off will give you the gear.
  • KentiahKentiah
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    For what it's worth leaving for 30 days doesn't even get you the gear.

After submitting a ticket because though I'm a returning player, my Vella was already 90 and had claimed the 90 set before this event, they responded with :

Hello Mercenary,

Regarding your follow up concern, if your character is already level 90 and with a +10 box, you will not be eligible for the +12 Box. We would like to let you know that only created new character and leveled it up will be automatically received the +12 box.

Thank your or your understanding. Should you wish to make any more suggestions, may I advise you to please take advantage of our Feedback and Suggestions category on our web forum as our game team does monitor the forums.

Leaving and coming back later won't even get your alts that have already claimed the +10 set anything.
  • LinesrLinesr
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Yup just got a reply from a ticket and from their response they do not plan on giving the rest of us the same package. What's even more frustrating is that the person responded twice after a follow up that I can still participate in the event by creating a new character and leveling all the way to 90 haha nice joke. Not seeing anything in the event description that implies this.

• KentiahKentiah
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I returned for the anniversary (why was this event not for that anyway?) and I hit 90 and claimed the other 90 set the hour before maintenance. Seems my best course of action now is to just delete my 98 and just level her all over again. Technically it's way more efficient but it feels awful that I was close to playing the real vindictus and now I have to start over again. Stuff like this affects player retention.
  • LinesrLinesr
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Yup just got a reply from a ticket and from their response they do not plan on giving the rest of us the same package. What's even more frustrating is that the person responded twice after a follow up that I can still participate in the event by creating a new character and leveling all the way to 90 haha nice joke. Not seeing anything in the event description that implies this.

funny because i sent a ticked yesterday and got a whole different response...