[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I've been thinking of coming back for the new char

ShadowHunterShadowHunter
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
While I am thinking to get back or not, I have registered for the event and watched some of the game play of the new class.

Seeing the gameplay with new class, I feel so reluctant at coming back, not due to class but seeing the old dungeons.

I wish it was more of an open world game, than solo/party dungeons and was hoping to see where where Vinductus is planning to go with the current state of the game.

Comments

• DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    You're sadly mistaken if you think Vindictus will change to an open world concept. Play the game when the new character comes out and try it. If you like it, stay.If you don't, feel free to come back to try the next character in a year. Ez Solution
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 21, 2018
    Vindictus is all about being #1 in combat action and fashion style choice customization.

Open world... mounts... you can find those in any other MMO except here, but the other MMOs will never be as great as the combat and fashion here.

If you want to go exploring around the world, play the other MMOs. If you care more about the combat and fashion than that though, stay here.
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore

Open world... mounts... you can find those in any other MMO except here, but the other MMOs will never be as great as the combat and fashion here.
    So true.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    Don't return ...it's too late for us.
    TwlnAnduri
  • then00bthen00b
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    It's very unlikely any games will ever have major changes in their dungeon systems like instanced to open world. And this one is running on a very very old engine.
    Basically have to wait for them to remake it under a new title, like Maplestory 2.
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter
    I will definitely try the game once the sin is out.

Just saw Miul preview, so I doubt that the sequel of Vindictus is in the works.
    Twln
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    NoSleep wrote: »
    Don't return ...it's too late for us.

I came back recently to revisit Vindictus.... It doesn't handle like I remembered. Everything feels clunky and outdated. Dungeons feel repetitive .. Still. No open world. No fun exploration :(