[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Did they change the binding for the blue kitty??

Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
Vindictus Rep: 1,400
in General Discussion
So I had a blue kitty brooch with a +2 crit infusion never traded (or bought), so it was sellable a few months ago. I check now I cannot sell it. Not sure what happened....

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Have you boomed and restored it, or enchanted it? I just checked my infused Kitty Brooches (not enchanted) and they are all still tradeable.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    TheDayInLove

Have you boomed and restored it, or enchanted it? I just checked my infused Kitty Brooches (not enchanted) and they are all still tradeable.
    Nope never boomed it. It's weird that all of the sudden this happened... I guess since now I can't trade it I should enchant it?
  • PandariaPandaria
    Vindictus Rep: 1,115
    You can't COD kitty stuff, you can list them on mp for once.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 21, 2016
    Not 100% sure on this, but they might be bind on equip as well.
    Pandaria
    Pandaria said:

You can't COD kitty stuff, you can list them on mp for once.
    Yea I know. I tired listing it on MP, but cannot
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Dinko4TheWin

So I had a blue kitty brooch with a +2 crit infusion never traded (or bought), so it was sellable a few months ago. I check now I cannot sell it. Not sure what happened....
    Blue Brooch+2 crit worths a lot.

Just send a ticket to costumer service to have it fix so you can sell it.If it really wasn't already traded,i think they should be able to track it.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Necrochild

They doesn't. I equipping my brooches on and off but they are still tradeable :)
    Necrochild
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    Maybe Shared Storage, picking it out again, binds it?
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 23, 2016
    TheDayInLove

Necrochild

They doesn't. I equipping my brooches on and off but they are still tradeable :)
    Good to know.

Now in this case would enchanting with Rank 9+ it cause it to bind?
    Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Dinko4TheWin

Blue Brooch+2 crit worths a lot.

Just send a ticket to costumer service to have it fix so you can sell it.If it really wasn't already traded,i think they should be able to track it.
    I did, and this is the response I got from the GM.

"I appreciate you for providing a screenshot of the item. Just to inform you, infusing Kitty Brooches do bind the item to you. Also, not all items get bound to the character after infusing, only some of the items in the game. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you."
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Since when? I sold a +2 crit blue kitty a while back and didn't have to unbind it to do so.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Prototypemind

Since when? I sold a +2 crit blue kitty a while back and didn't have to unbind it to do so.
    This and there as been many threads of people buying infused broochs in the old forums.

If they decided to change it,i guess that situation would be a good example as for why they need to officialize changes instead of implementing them in a slick way.

...unless i missed the announcement wich is also possible.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Do anything with Videk Brynn or Ferugy binds it
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Ninjas.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    A while back an inactive character of mine got a blue kitty brooch and then infused attack speed on it. It's still unbound. If they changed their minds and adjusted the rules without mentioning it, then that's messed up.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Yeah, my +1 speed Kitty is still not bound.