[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Very New!!!

PhoenixDaytonaPhoenixDaytona
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited November 17, 2018 in New Recruits
Hi, I'm looking for other new plyers to grow in this game with. Also I NEED help understanding the game in general if somebody could help me i'd appreciate it A LOT

Comments

• KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited November 17, 2018
    Difficulty level seems to now be
    Season 1: Easy
    Season 2: Medium
    Season 3: Hard

Armor and Gear
    You should be getting free gear until Season 3 using the Event ---> Character Growth Goals tab on the bottom right

Season 3 Gear can be made through the lady at the Mages Guild at Rochesste.

Level 100 Gear is the current max

You might want to do Weekly and Monthly Temporal Missions in the Events Icon for Premium Runes and Monthly Mission Tickets to help upgrading gear and buying things at the exchange shop

Battles

Most people join battles through Quick Battle at Season 3 which can be accessed through the menu at the bottom left corner or by pressing K.

You might be soloing everything until Season 3 unless you ask for help because things were changed to try to get new people through Season 1 and Season 2 asap.

At Season 3 Red attacks = unblockable/undodgable so you just need to not be there

Shop Related
    You should save your AP for maxing out skills probably but the old man at the inn is the AP shop which you can use to buy things such as inner armor etc.

There's a Royal Army shop at Colhen Docks which you can use seals like Seals of Bravery to buy things.

The Avatar Shop to buy inner armor and Outfitter Shop to buy certain special outfits can be accessed with one of the icons at the bottom left corner
  • PhoenixDaytonaPhoenixDaytona
    Kurs wrote: »
    Difficulty level seems to now be
    Season 1: Easy
    Season 2: Medium
    Season 3: Hard

Armor and Gear
    You should be getting free gear until Season 3 using the Event ---> Character Growth Goals tab on the bottom right

Season 3 Gear can be made through the lady at the Mages Guild at Rochesste.

Level 100 Gear is the current max

You might want to do Weekly and Monthly Temporal Missions in the Events Icon for Premium Runes and Monthly Mission Tickets to help upgrading gear and buying things at the exchange shop

Battles

Most people join battles through Quick Battle at Season 3 which can be accessed through the menu at the bottom left corner or by pressing K.

You might be soloing everything until Season 3 unless you ask for help because things were changed to try to get new people through Season 1 and Season 2 asap.

At Season 3 Red attacks = unblockable/undodgable so you just need to not be there

Shop Related
    You should save your AP for maxing out skills probably but the old man at the inn is the AP shop which you can use to buy things such as inner armor etc.

There's a Royal Army shop at Colhen Docks which you can use seals like Seals of Bravery to buy things.

The Avatar Shop to buy inner armor and Outfitter Shop to buy certain special outfits can be accessed with one of the icons at the bottom left corner

is there some sort a video tutorial that can help me better understand this game from scratch? like the language? when you mention seasons how do I know i've moved on to the nx one and how can I find out what season i'm on currently?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300

is there some sort a video tutorial that can help me better understand this game from scratch? like the language? when you mention seasons how do I know i've moved on to the nx one and how can I find out what season i'm on currently?
    No videos but
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14011/comprehensive-list-of-guides#Comment_60546
    has a list of really well written guides

Season 1 will be in Colhen and Rocheste
    Season 2 will be in Malina
    Season 3 will be in Berbhe
  • KursKurs
    edited November 18, 2018
    Also there should be a credits sequence like in movies after each season, so think of seasons as anime or tv show seasons.
    DaftFelix
    ok, thx a lot for the help. the items and crafting system is also very confusing for me will I be able to understand them as I progress in the game?
  • KursKurs
    for level 90-100 armors
    Blue Materials = Weak
    Purple Materials = Medium
    Orange Materials = Best

The weapon needs to be orange to enchant it beyond +12 and to be orange the weapon needs all orange materials.
    But you don't need to make the weapon orange right away. You can have an orange weapon feather/essence and the other materials at other colors and replace the other materials later. However I don't think you should invest too much in a weapon with less than orange feathers/essences because if you replace those then the enchantments you've done so far will reset.

Now you can use Damascus steel to go to +15 a little more easily by reforging a broken weapon at the blacksmith. They're pretty expensive though so you might want to use them on a high level weapon.

You'll need to attach scrolls to your gear at the latest levels for extra stats in order to reach the minimum requirements for quick battles or find people to help you in non quick battles. I'm not sure which ones are recommended now. There are other ways to gain more stats such as weapon infusion but I'm not sure how those work either
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited November 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOfC2xWzT6cKGe0uChr1pLTojFjmHtEtH

This is a little playthrough series I'm currently working on where I talk about things as I bring a character from Level 1 to 95. Feel free to thumb through the playlist. Once I finish this series, I do plan to make a Consolidated all-in-one video where I go over the most critical points that new players need to look out for.

I'm not at home right now but I'll come back and edit this post with some specific points you'd want to look at. I probably have it done by tomorrow.

Edit:
    Episode 1 @20:12 is where I explain Seasons.

Episode 5 @18:22 is where I explain how to effectively level your transformation while you progress through the game.
    Cloakshire wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOfC2xWzT6cKGe0uChr1pLTojFjmHtEtH

This is a little playthrough series I'm currently working on where I talk about things as I bring a character from Level 1 to 95. Feel free to thumb through the playlist. Once I finish this series, I do plan to make a Consolidated all-in-one video where I go over the most critical points that new players need to look out for.

I'm not at home right now but I'll come back and edit this post with some specific points you'd want to look at. I probably have it done by tomorrow.

Edit:
    Episode 1 @20:12 is where I explain Seasons.

Episode 5 @18:22 is where I explain how to effectively level your transformation while you progress through the game.

i'll take a look at those vids thx..
    GhengisJohn