[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Give the +12 90 Weapon & Armor Set for everyone

Comments

• Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Sorrowful wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14948/make-12-armor-weapons-free-for-all

Post here as well if you wish to see this happen. Apparently the official suggestion area carries more weight/is more likely to be viewed by the decision makers +best

If the whole community couldn't ban the Evistix for hacking without any proof, what makes you think this suggestion will ever fall through?

Question, why are you nothing but negative? There's so many other things you could do other than just **** on other people lol

everyone here just wants to get what korea and such got.

Here's a tip:

If there was less salt and whining and more grinding and actually playing we would be worthy of their high and mighty attention from Nexon. What Nexon NA gives us is what we get and you should be more than grateful to get anything out of this game for free. Everyone wants everything for free to be given out on a silver platter without any grinding or farming. Besides, I find it pretty useless to even bother gearing up "alts" unless you wanna leech in raids and RAR. I'm pretty sure that Nexon NA has no control of what they can give out for free if I'm not wrong.

"Everyone wants everything for free to be given out on a silver platter without any grinding or farming. "
    Honestly, the thing happening right now is, returner players who hasn't been playing at all, are receiving a gear that can carry them through many s3 raids and aidan&donegal farms in a silver platter, and again, without any grinding or farming. Meanwhile the ones who actually spent their time in the game way more than the returners are expected to shut up and be grateful (lol?) because they are whiny (?), when all other servers got it no matter how the players were.

Asking them to be fair with their players is not being whiny and salty. If you think you don't deserve any of the rewards, you're free to destroy them.
    GhengisJohn
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Arianthe_ wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14948/make-12-armor-weapons-free-for-all

Post here as well if you wish to see this happen. Apparently the official suggestion area carries more weight/is more likely to be viewed by the decision makers +best

If the whole community couldn't ban the Evistix for hacking without any proof, what makes you think this suggestion will ever fall through?

Question, why are you nothing but negative? There's so many other things you could do other than just **** on other people lol

Here's a tip:

If there was less salt and whining and more grinding and actually playing we would be worthy of their high and mighty attention from Nexon. What Nexon NA gives us is what we get and you should be more than grateful to get anything out of this game for free. Everyone wants everything for free to be given out on a silver platter without any grinding or farming. Besides, I find it pretty useless to even bother gearing up "alts" unless you wanna leech in raids and RAR. I'm pretty sure that Nexon NA has no control of what they can give out for free if I'm not wrong.

"Everyone wants everything for free to be given out on a silver platter without any grinding or farming. "
    Honestly, the thing happening right now is, returner players who hasn't been playing at all, are receiving a gear that can carry them through many s3 raids and aidan&donegal farms in a silver platter, and again, without any grinding or farming. Meanwhile the ones who actually spent their time in the game way more than the returners are expected to shut up and be grateful (lol?) because they are whiny (?), when all other servers got it no matter how the players were.

Asking them to be fair with their players is not being whiny and salty. If you think you don't deserve any of the rewards, you're free to destroy them.

"Meanwhile the ones who actually spent their time in the game way more than the returners are expected to shut up and be grateful (lol?) because they are whiny (?), when all other servers got it no matter how the players were."

I don't think you understand but the goal for Nexon is probably to "bring back players" to this dying game. Stop trying to get free **** that isn't intended for existing players! And to be honest, 3000 AD is not even enough for S3 raids or dulla,arcana,aes, or the newer raids.

I am aware that they're doing it to bring back players. But it doesn't work if you ditch your old and loyal players, and change an event in a bad way. Free gear was intended for active players in all other servers. No excuse makes it not intended for NA/EU. And just so you know I've been playing with 3500 ADD all the content and doing pretty good damage for my stats. And even outdpsing 4200 ADD people sometimes. I can still carry my weight with 3000 ADD too. If you can't carry yourself with 3000ADD that is you problem.
    JinyieGhengisJohnkls9
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, treating players right and giving players A REASON to play ALTS and garner interest in them is a sure way to make more money for Nexon. With a reason comes interest and time invested and money spent. If every player geared their Alts like they did their Mains Nexon would be making good money. They just need to encourage it properly instead of designing the whole game around maxing one character.

The Pantheon Vangaurd system could be applied in other ways. For example, if the EIN Lacher completion bonuses contributed to a "pool" for all account characters this would not only be awesome but encourage ALT play and investment.

I can think of literally dozen of ways Nexon could make more money AND a better game so it's sad to see them do something so stupid as not giving out +12 gear.
    JinyieGhengisJohn
  • SorrowfulSorrowful
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    Arianthe_ wrote: »

Here's a tip:

"Meanwhile the ones who actually spent their time in the game way more than the returners are expected to shut up and be grateful (lol?) because they are whiny (?), when all other servers got it no matter how the players were."

I don't think you understand but the goal for Nexon is probably to "bring back players" to this dying game. Stop trying to get free **** that isn't intended for existing players! And to be honest, 3000 AD is not even enough for S3 raids or dulla,arcana,aes, or the newer raids.

i mean im a returning player, i just happened to return a few days before the event and claimed my level 90 reward because i was unaware it would be obtained through that box, so i just personally feel kinda **** on there. All ive gotten from the support team is basically " just level a new character LOOOOOL"
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Just have to wonder what goes through their minds when they decide to shaft the comparably few number of regular players who remain, as well as returning players who came back just before the update.
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    Just have to wonder what goes through their minds when they decide to shaft the comparably few number of regular players who remain, as well as returning players who came back just before the update.

What was it that Mr. Krabs says? Oh yeah "Money, Money, Money, Money" rofl
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    @iBuyFromBots You keep contradicting yourself. First you say there’s no reason to get this +12 package because the gear is useless, then there should be no problem with giving the package out to everyone. Now you wanna say that we’re leeching RAR in our undergeared alts. Then wouldn’t the package help alleviate this issue? Pull your head out of your ass and come back to us with a legitimate argument as to why we should not be receiving this package.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    OMG Like this is such a great idea OK. Let's all go to Nexon Headquarters, stand outside and protest.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Just Bumping again, besides missing out on lv90 package, existing players also miss out on compensation of lv95 package, which has bound mysterious shards and abyssal shards.

KR,CN,TW all got these compensations.
    I suspect that NA didn't get these because the players did not "support" the game enough to deserve these items.
  • someonbreadsomeonbread
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Trashxon please give us some answers.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    I'd like the free +12 gear considering most ppl don't have a +14 wep yet.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    edited November 16, 2018
    GM stated, "With regards to your concern. I would like to inform you that only players who are inactive before the start of the event is qualified for the event. I hope this will help you solve your concern."

Rip +12 set for active players then.
    Well I'll consider spending money on this game again exactly when they give us what they gave literally every other region. What a joke that they think they're going to treat us completely differently and everyone will take it lying down. Going to just take 30 days off after Grimden launch and do it the slow way and continue spending my money elsewhere. Freaking laughable. Even most of the whales are being blubbered elsewhere. Seems the only thing Nexon NA knows how to run is a ship aground.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    GM stated, "With regards to your concern. I would like to inform you that only players who are inactive before the start of the event is qualified for the event. I hope this will help you solve your concern."

Does this mean its useless to logoff 30 days? I want some confirmation because if I can't get the +12 set with my alts I want to atleast get the premium rune and the chicken.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Nokaubure wrote: »

Does this mean its useless to logoff 30 days? I want some confirmation because if I can't get the +12 set with my alts I want to atleast get the premium rune and the chicken.

Yes it is useless. If you try logging off for 30 days after the event has started, you won't get the set

Nokaubure
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Yes it is useless. If you try logging off for 30 days after the event has started, you won't get the set
    Very disappointed that I can't even get it with my alt acc, but thanks dude atleast I don't miss the premium enchant rune
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970

ROFL. How pathetic. Either they're that pathetic or they are too lazy to even bother. I feel like as a community they've isolated themselves away from us and only send us little notes in a bottle that say "buy our gachas loser". What a punch to the gut this entire event is. They can't even get it right for the people it's dedicated for either by the looks of some of these threads.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Yup just got a reply from a ticket and from their response they do not plan on giving the rest of us the same package. What's even more frustrating is that the person responded twice after a follow up that I can still participate in the event by creating a new character and leveling all the way to 90 haha nice joke. Not seeing anything in the event description that implies this.

Can confirm. I've been going back and forth with a few GM's in the ticket system. This morning, I too recieved a reply reaffirming their stance to only include returning mercs & pre lvl 90 chars. I'm still pushing for a possible explanation though so I'll post that if I hear anything.
    So we're confirmed then that the standard returning merc package for 30 days off isn't +12 90 gear going forward and is still only +10 purple?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited November 17, 2018
    So we're confirmed then that the standard returning merc package for 30 days off isn't +12 90 gear going forward and is still only +10 purple?

What I meant was that they've confirmed that they're not going to hand out the +12 set to existing players that missed their opportunity. I see how my previous post may have been misunderstood. I apologize for not wording it more clearly.
    GhengisJohn