[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancing the free +12 Orange Set

GermaphobeGermaphobe
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited November 16, 2018 in General Discussion
Apparently my Lann, once he got the set, can enhance it.
But for whatever reason my Fiona can not enhance her +12 Orange set.

Should I enhance the set tho?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    It's a chance at more DEF, HP, and additional damage. As long as you've got the AP to restore it, I'd say go for it.
    DaftFelix
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe
    Ok thanks, does anyone know why the +12 set can be enhanced on one character but not another?
  • HulkguyHulkguy
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    just be glad you got the stuff....I was gone for just over 6 months... and I didnt get the gear( my OG post a few days ago was AFTER the event started) and I didn't get jack **** besides the clover and attendance BS.... I wasn't away because of boredom or anything I was gone on deployment... Made a ticket..they responded within two hours asking for info on account...now I haven't heard anything for days....

so whether you can enhance or not..just be glad you got the gear and it gives you pretty decent stats :)
  • AppalloAppallo
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Germaphobe wrote: »
    Ok thanks, does anyone know why the +12 set can be enhanced on one character but not another?

That makes no sense to me. I currently have 3 characters with the free gear and they all can be enhanced.
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe
    edited November 16, 2018
    For whatever reason the new set on my fiona says that it is "Restored"

Is that possible? I thought lvl 90+ +10 -> +14 can only be Reforged, not Restored
  • AppalloAppallo

Is that possible? I thought lvl 90+ +10 -> +14 can only be Reforged, not Restored

Restored simply means that you brought it back after being destroyed. Restored items cannot be enhanced again unless reforged.
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited November 16, 2018
    If your character was already lvl 90 (got the set via deployment package) then the set cannot be enhanced, but if you lvl up all the way to 90 and get the set via character growth goals then it can be enhanced.
  • AppalloAppallo
    If your character was already lvl 90 (got the set via deployment package) then the set cannot be enhanced, but if you lvl up all the way to 90 and get the set via character growth goals then it can be enhanced.

Yeah but the old set that youd receive was +10 and purple. The new sets are +12 and orange. So either the OP is confused or something is up
    Appallo wrote: »

Yeah but the old set that youd receive was +10 and purple. The new sets are +12 and orange. So either the OP is confused or something is up

You get the +12 oj set from character growth if you lvl up a character to 90 (if you are a clover player). Ive tested myself
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe

Restored simply means that you brought it back after being destroyed. Restored items cannot be enhanced again unless reforged.

How do I reforged?
    I have the Damascus steel thingy

How do I reforged?
    I have the Damascus steel thingy

Go to ferghus and select enhance, in the next window click on reforge
  • AppalloAppallo

You get the +12 oj set from character growth if you lvl up a character to 90 (if you are a clover player). Ive tested myself

I know, I've done it to 3 characters so far.
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe
    I submitted a ticket, and according to the GMs the sets are supposed to be given to us as "Restored" and not available to be enhanced.

When I asked them why my Lann's set and why others' sets could be enhanced they did not answer the question and simply repeated the same thing and linked me to the website.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/38147/returning-mercenaries-event

So apparently these items aren't supposed to be able to be enhanced. rofl
  • AppalloAppallo
    I submitted a ticket, and according to the GMs the sets are supposed to be given to us as "Restored" and not available to be enhanced.

When I asked them why my Lann's set and why others' sets could be enhanced they did not answer the question and simply repeated the same thing and linked me to the website.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/38147/returning-mercenaries-event

So apparently these items aren't supposed to be able to be enhanced. rofl

So basically it would be a good idea to try to enhance the gear to 13 before they change the gear to restored status lol