[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Event] Grimden Registration Event

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited November 19, 2018 in Official News

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    I've got 2 Questions:
    1. It states that the package will be bound to the character you choose, but it also says that the package can only be opened by a Grimden. So which one of the statements are true, then?
    2. Will the character slot be automatically added to the account or does a Grimden have to open the package to receive it? If the slot is contained within the package, I'd have to delete a character to be able to create a Grimden anyway, which would make the additional slot kinda pointless.
    NinjashinoPankoteLoLoBootydazedgumballkaiser1oneD1ddyArcBarragesTheNeverMoreDrustanGhengisJohn
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Karijuna wrote: »
    I've got 2 Questions:
    1. It states that the package will be bound to the character you choose, but it also says that the package can only be opened by a Grimden. So which one of the statements are true, then?
    2. Will the character slot be automatically added to the account or does a Grimden have to open the package to receive it? If the slot is contained within the package, I'd have to delete a character to be able to create a Grimden anyway, which would make the additional slot kinda pointless.

Give us some response on this matter.
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    so they haven't addressed this yet? has anyone contacted them directly about it?
  • someonbreadsomeonbread
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Nædrin wrote: »
    so they haven't addressed this yet? has anyone contacted them directly about it?

considering its nexon the only thing poor soouls working in support can tell you is to wait for an update/announcement
    Nædrin
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I've got 2 Questions:

Just to put it out there, from the way the table it laid out, it looks like the Grimden Package and all its items and the Extra Character Slot are coming within a package mailed to the character you select. So, you open the outer package, use the Extra Char Slot coupon, create your Grimden, then mail him the package with the items that will be bound. Honestly they did word it poorly, but it seems this should be no different than the Hurk and Miri packages that were sent out to a character on the account then mailed to the character who could open the sealed portion.

Nexon definitely needs to clarify, but that's the only thing that would make sense.
    Order5GhengisJohn
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited November 15, 2018
    I've got 2 Questions:

1. I'm not sure if they edited after this inquiry, but it states that all items IN (inside) the package will be bound.
    2. I don't see Nexon implementing a "coupon" type item for a character slot, so I think it's strictly tied to the registration itself, which is still questionable since the previous two instances of additional character slots didn't require registration at all (all accounts just have 7 standard slots now).

As an additional observation, since you can only register on one character, your other "account" on another server will get denied. To clarify what I mean, I got two copies of Delia's registration package from West and East servers, but it seems you will only get one from this Grimden registration because you have to designate the package receiver. So on NA I will end up with more character slots than EU (even if it's already the case from server merging).
  • SplitsecondSplitsecond
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Willing to bet they don't know themselves, they probably just translated everything from KR.