[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Confused by returning mercenary event

GearGear
Vindictus Vertreter: 705
Mitglied
in General Discussion
So I recently started playing again because of the new content. When I logged on I saw I had the clover from the event. I read the event page and saw I was supposed to get +12 equipment. I didn't get it. So I submitted a ticket and support tells me that you must be below level 90 to get the equipment. So I'm a bit annoyed but I figure I can just go level up my level 65 Karok. I look at my mail and see that I received a 15 day rocheste agent outfit and a lvl 60 equipment set. So I just hit level 70 on my Karok. No mail, no indication of receiving anything for hitting 70. I now notice that my Karok does not have the clover, while my Lann and Delia do. They are all on the same account.

So... how does this event work exactly?

Kommentare

• NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Vertreter: 1,195
    Mitglied
    IIRC you get it once you hit lvl 90 not 70.
  • GearGear
    Vindictus Vertreter: 705
    Mitglied
    The event page made it seem like you get a reward every 10 levels.
  • PurenessPureness
    Vindictus Vertreter: 630
    Mitglied
    If you returned after the event started, if your chars are already level 90 you should just get them
    From a redeployment package. I have an alt with two level 90's who got them outright. If you played a little before the event started youd get the clover but will only get the +12's upon hitting level 90, if youre already level 90 then you're kind've boned.
  • AppalloAppallo
    Vindictus Vertreter: 200
    Mitglied
    I also made a ticket with the exact same situation. Their response was different though. Basically they said what Pureness said. And yeah that whole page is confusing as all heck. Basically at level 90 you'll get your +12 set and accessories. I honestly still dont understand the "Reward #2" section of the event page...