[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

i would like to ask for advice about item and more

WinViper4016WinViper4016
Vindictus Rep: 750
edited November 7, 2018 in General Discussion
and this detail for question

1. Now. i have seal trump (Seal from PVP) .and then i need to exchange artifact healing category. but i still cannot choose between succubus fang or bronze lion statue . Sure both artifact is the greater level. so i want to advice for this

2. succubus fang and greater succubus fang can healing max 5000 hp ?

3. how it different between new enhancement and old enhancement system ?

4. what is a counter force ?

5. KOF will have a resell in future ?

thank you

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I was away when they did the KOF event, and I am a huuuuge KOF fan. You have no idea how much it saddens me that I missed that event. I also don't understand why there was no Terry Bogard outfitter... Anyhow, considering that it was a cross promotion with SNK, it seems like bringing it back would be a bit more complicated than other outfitters. (I hear it was gachas though, which sucks) I wouldn't count on a resale, nice as that might be.
    WinViper4016
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    +++
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    1) Whatever you prefer, but most people use Greater Succubus Fang
    2) Yes, the normal and greater succubus fang both got nerfed so that they heal only up to a certain amount I forget how much. The greater max hp is higher than the normal and has slightly less cooldown time.
    3) Read the update notes on the main page
    4) Counter force is a new stat from enhancing accessories so you can do damage in the new raids
    5) No
    WinViper4016
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    I was away when they did the KOF event, and I am a huuuuge KOF fan. You have no idea how much it saddens me that I missed that event. I also don't understand why there was no Terry Bogard outfitter... Anyhow, considering that it was a cross promotion with SNK, it seems like bringing it back would be a bit more complicated than other outfitters. (I hear it was gachas though, which sucks) I wouldn't count on a resale, nice as that might be.

Actually if i recall it wasn't gacha and it was priced as a special outfitter (37k nx). So for people who love KOF was pretty nice.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited November 8, 2018
    2. succubus fang and greater succubus fang can healing max 5000 hp ?
    Greater one steals up to 7000.

3. how it different between new enhancement and old enhancement system ?
    You can now infinitely restore items that broke and re-attempt to enhance them, using new "reforge" feature. Each failed enhancement attempt also increases success chance of the next, up to 100%.

4. what is a counter force ?
    It's a new stat that is required against bosses added this episode (Astera) and forward. You need to have 100 counter force more than the enemy has resistance to deal damage efficiently. Otherwise, your damage will be significantly reduced overall.

5. KOF will have a resell in future ?
    Doubtful.
    Order5WinViper4016
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Lion Statue,faster cool down and don't have to worry about hitting the boss for it.
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    thank you everyone