[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Give the +12 90 Weapon & Armor Set for everyone

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    @Pureness just don't log in for 30 days, then come back and you can get the gear. That's literally all you can do.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited November 7, 2018
    Pureness wrote: »
    I just returned maybe 3 days ago, does that mean i'm not eligable for the gear?
    Same. I came back 3 days ago and not qualify. It's a slap in the face to players specially when KR gave it for free.

The ironic thing is that this accomplishes exactly the opposite of what they wanted. If their objective was for players to NOT log in for 30 days, then this event does exactly that.
    SilverFenix
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Yup just got a reply from a ticket and from their response they do not plan on giving the rest of us the same package. What's even more frustrating is that the person responded twice after a follow up that I can still participate in the event by creating a new character and leveling all the way to 90 haha nice joke. Not seeing anything in the event description that implies this.

I think it's the kindest way to say "we don't care about your progress in the game you've done until now".
    Will they be transferring all my items, experience points, NX items etc to the new account too?

Just after we thought there'll be some improvement after that live stream. And now this. A classic movement from NA. :clap:
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    edited November 7, 2018
    ProR2D2 wrote: »
    I just returned maybe 3 days ago, does that mean i'm not eligable for the gear?
    Same. I came back 3 days ago and not qualify. It's a slap in the face to players specially when KR gave it for free.

The ironic thing is that this accomplishes exactly the opposite of what they wanted. If their objective was for players to NOT log in for 30 days, then this event does exactly that.

well do not log off for 30 days cuz i like play the game daily. The most ironic thing I find is that all the other servers have had the package and we do not.

A note: equip 90 + 12 full scrolled is scarcely relevant (if not useless) to enter the new raids. I assume for this in korea gave the package to everyone because does not count for end game. However for the rest of the s3 is an excellent equip and would be to give it to everyone. I would like to have more fun with my secondary characters (and that I also need the main lol)
  • PurenessPureness
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Hmmm, even though I returned a few days ago I still got all the plus 12 gear when I hit 90 today.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Hmmm, even though I returned a few days ago I still got all the plus 12 gear when I hit 90 today.

Everyone moving forward will get it now. It is the folks that already grabbed their lv 90 gear who got blue stuff that are annoyed.
  • RealityBreakRealityBreak
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Yeah, this is a dumb oversight for sure. Why wouldn't I just wait 30 days for prices from the new raid to drop and then log in to get free +12 gear on all my characters? Makes no sense to incentivize people not to play...
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Actually doing new raids will grant you some pieces for build Lev 100 weapon/ armor. But the only raid you need this boost is the hell redeem mode. To be clear you need only weapons to Lev 100 for attack cap, you don t need high defence if you are good to dodge. So waiting for 30 days , getting free +12 gear and buy a lev 100 weapons is with lowered price is tempting me. So I ca do hell mode with high AD.. Also if you have second old account you can still play..
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    TW server event page: https://heroes.garena.tw/news/940

TQscH3U.png

CN server event page: https://mh.tiancity.com/homepage/event/2018/c3ep2/page03.html

3LbCas8.png

LOL yeah they all have compensation for existing veterans.
    PrototypemindVenerator
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    edited November 8, 2018
    This is getting kind of stupid. Nexon losing out on potential members who have possibly been waiting for something like this to even bother continuing to play this game. Nexon **** the bed and they're just shrugging it off from anyone who sends support tickets. What a load of woeful crap. It's funny they haven't even bothered addressing it too ; They only mentioned the classy outfitter debacle.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited November 8, 2018

Oh interesting, it was not not made clear that hitting 90 on a new character would also get you the +12 package. So I'm assuming it's replacing the old free gear good for new players I'm at least happy for them. Welp see you all in 30 days if the event lasts that long lul I got 9 alts to beef up. Does this technically count as grinding for gear?
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Just as a FYI, if you plan on logging off and returning while event is still active to get the free gear, you should really do so starting TODAY. That way you return in time to receive the best of the log-in event gifts that arrive on the last weekend.

Personally, I'm still playing with my Main account since my Main can run the new Raids and I believe Ikev made a good point about that in another post.

My alt accounts are staying logged off for 30 days however. Nexon NA really blew it on this one. Like, someone will probably get fired blew it.

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited November 8, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »

Oh interesting, it was not not made clear that hitting 90 on a new character would also get you the +12 package. So I'm assuming it's replacing the old free gear good for new players I'm at least happy for them. Welp see you all in 30 days if the event lasts that long lul I got 9 alts to beef up. Does this technically count as grinding for gear?

Correct. If you have a character (even on an ACTIVE account) that never received the level 90 character growth rewards, upon reaching 90 they will now receive the new +12 gear in lieu of the old +10 purple gear. I can confirm this firsthand.

Let this be a warning to people who are currently leveling their characters to level 100 - do NOT claim your Damascus steel growth rewards because in a few months down the road the reward will be heavily upgraded and you will be left out. Actually, never claim ANY growth rewards because they will all get improved in future and you will be penalized for playing this game and claiming then lol.
    PrototypemindAnduri
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Actually, never claim ANY growth rewards because they will all get improved in future and you will be penalized for playing this game and claiming then lol.

By this logic you never should claim any rewards because they *might* be upgraded at some point in future. Which is stupid.
    Order5Anduri
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    My understanding in all this is that Nexon wants to be stingier and stingier. When the free +10 purple gear was first released, they mailed it to anyone who already claimed their level up reward goals, so why they don't want to do so now with the +12 sets makes even less sense when all the other regions got their +12 sets.

Furthermore, several months before the Rise! update and nerfs to all of S1 and S2, Nexon gave us a level up package every 10 levels that provided us with permanent gear made up of REAL items (not temporary sets or things called "Mercenary Grade X" equipment). Acquiring Exquisite Black Hammer set had never been easier. Shame that we no longer have that Nexon anymore.
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Yeah, I was really hyped to have decent gear on Lynn and other alts for free since I've been working on Arisha since she has a lot of work that needs to be done, very disappointing that people who continuously supported and played the game aren't receiving it but the people who more or less quit or took a break get it for free. It's already hard enough to gear up 1 main, and I enjoy playing multiple characters, sucks that I get literally nothing because I liked the game enough to keep playing it lol.
  • Order5Order5
    Just because other regions got +12 sets for free does not mean that our region deserves it as well. NA are just a bunch of lazy people who want everything handed to them on a silver platter without any hard work.

@iBuyFromBots Why bother posting if you don't actually have anything useful to say?

Deserve is different from fair. Also, the people who are not receiving the gear have already gone through the work of reaching level 90. People who currently make fresh characters and do that same work, get the +12 gear. In fact people who are already level 90 who haven't claimed their rewards still get the gear. Furthermore what about EU? They have a difficult time just reaching the ALR cap.
    Jinyie
  • Order5Order5
    What's so hard about not logging in for 30 days?
    There's a lot of reasons, and most of them boil down to each individual's circumstances. However, since most people are complaining for the sake for their alts, we would lose their main characters for 30 days. These are people who could host boats, join boats, maybe even complete redeemers...people that we can play with.

As for people who don't have any characters geared, they may or may not be better off just waiting 30 days...
    That's time you can spend grinding to actually upgrade your gear to do the 95-100 runs. People who have the +12 gear are already set to QB Dullahan and possibly even Rupa. However if you don't have that, you may have to spend up to a week tweaking your +10 gear just to even qualify for Dullahan.

Many people rely on +12 to do a reasonable amount of damage past Dullahan, and that was easily accomplished in a few weeks of hard grinding because we had 100% enhancement stones in the seal shop: +11 (120 seals), +12 (150 seals), and even +13 (150 seals). With that many seals alongside the attendance event, you could have a Dullahan weapon by the end of this month, and maybe even +10 it. In the meantime, you'd be farming for the the accessories, scrolls, and gold you would need when you finally upgrade Dullahan gear towards Claire level. It'll be over 100m to get the CF from accessory enhancements.

We're entering the +15 meta, and it's about 1000 seals worth of items per reforge after you fail an enhancement on Dullahan weapons, which might not impact NA as much since we have bots farming essences and chunks for us, but I can't say the same for EU. Every month and every event starts to matter when you look at it this way.
    Arianthe_
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14948/make-12-armor-weapons-free-for-all

Post here as well if you wish to see this happen. Apparently the official suggestion area carries more weight/is more likely to be viewed by the decision makers +best
  • SorrowfulSorrowful
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    edited November 8, 2018
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14948/make-12-armor-weapons-free-for-all

Post here as well if you wish to see this happen. Apparently the official suggestion area carries more weight/is more likely to be viewed by the decision makers +best

If the whole community couldn't ban the Evistix for hacking without any proof, what makes you think this suggestion will ever fall through?

Question, why are you nothing but negative? There's so many other things you could do other than just **** on other people lol

everyone here just wants to get what korea and such got.
    GhengisJohn