[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Give the +12 90 Weapon & Armor Set for everyone

RedBullRageRedBullRage
Vindictus Rep: 645
edited November 6, 2018 in General Discussion
And accessories too, not just returners. Every other region got it, why not here
aylbdrGhengisJohn
  1. You want it too?77 votes
    1. Yes
       92% (71 votes)
    2. No
       8% (6 votes)

Comments

• SorrowfulSorrowful
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    I started playing again about a week 1/2 ago and my friend told me about the +12 90 set when 100 drops and i was excited, but now its just kind of a huge bummer that since i decided to level to 90 in this week 1/2 that my main gets shafted real hard. Especially since i still have the clover buff and can help people get coupons :/ hopefully they decide to help out a bit because the +12 gear would help me actually get 95 gear at a much more reasonable pace. So here's to hoping.
    LoLoBootyDaftFelixaylbdr
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    This has the potential to be the greatest EVENT in NEXON history - literally don't play for 30 days then re-log for all the goodies. Instead of bringing you back to play, it actually makes you stop playing for 30 days. It's PERFECT. Please require no play for 30 days, I need a break from this game anyway.
    DaftFelixaylbdrAnthonytonyboy
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    It's very disappointing that all other regions received it retroactively in the mail, as to not punish players who have been active before this event.

What confuses me the most is that, when character growth rewards were implemented, rewards were given retroactively even when they shouldn't have. When +10 90 purple sets were added, we were informed of an event that would give us these in the mailbox if we were not returners. Why change your stance now?

At this moment, there is nothing stopping many players from quitting for a month, given that they are punished for playing the game actively, while those who have been inactive are rewarded simply for logging in.

To top that off: the 100% stones and rune to get a +13 90 have been removed, so this has made it much more difficult for a number of players to achieve better stats.

I hope Nexon reconsiders and provides these sets and it's quite disappointing that we are not eligible for rewards because we have been playing the game actively, as I most certainly you intend.
    LoLoBootySaphreeGhengisJohnHirudegarudaDaftFelixaylbdr
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    In all honesty, I have two accounts (so I can fit all characters without paying for extra slots) and WILL simply not log on with one account for 30 days so that at least half my alts get this gear. At this point it's just whether to do so with both accounts or not, haven't decided yet.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited November 7, 2018
    Other servers got timed event that compensate existing players with the contents of lv90 and lv95 character growth reward package.

Besides the +12 sets, there are also free shards from lv95 growth package.

Spread the word and let the KR team knows that we aren't getting compensated properly.

Here's the KR webpage. The KR team should be able to read this properly lol

heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=6039

WSMPJjx.png
    SilverFenixArianthe_ChaeldarLoLoBootyLillieVirideX1Guts1XPrototypemindVeneratorGhengisJohnRizzleand 3 others.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    has any one spam this on support too :P ?
    aylbdr
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    I share. Armor +12 of the 90 full scrolled, is a really strong set and should be available for the whole community. If I did not have 95 weapon, many returners would be stronger than me, that i play constantly (I still equip 90, full scrolled with rank 7 but it is at +8 for lack of resources) ... I would say to extend the event for everyone at least for a short period of time, so that players who have been active receive a benefit.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited November 7, 2018
    The +12 gear would seriously help the pantheon vanguard alts to level up in s2.

Also you can enhance it, so it's free potential +15s
    SilverFenixGhengisJohn
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    People are actually begging for free gear that is meant to be given out to returners. The gear is **** and not viable for Lvl 95-100 raids.

So you choose to ignore the active players who have been actively playing and got shafted with this event because they were already lvl 90 and had previous character rewards, and returned prior to this event?

And we're not begging for anything, all other regions received this retroactively and they didn't need to ask for anything, because it's common sense.
    SilverFenixSaphreeHirudegarudaaylbdr
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    It's not even about leveling fast anyway. I've been playing the game since 2012 actively, pretty much everyday for a few hours, except for having to quit for a year in 2016. For my case, as I'm not lucky with enhances, drops or anything else, I'm spending a lot of time and money to gear my main character. That's why I can't even find any way to gear up my alts therefore I can't play them in any s3 content. The +12 gear would be my chance to spend some more time on my alts too while playing my main as usual. And eventually it'd increase my login time aswell.

After today I'll quit the game for a month. And after that if I ever find any will or desire to come back, I will. If not, this will be the story of how I quit the game.
    aylbdr
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited November 7, 2018
    This decision to not give active players the Overpowered Free Gear is really forcing a lot of players to log off for 30 days. With the exception of introducing Additional Damage (which replaced player skill with player RNG and bank account as the single determining factor of character strength), this may be the next worse decision Nexon NA has made.
    SilverFenixaylbdr
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    edited November 7, 2018
    Oh also I want to add. Do you know what also sucks? When you sweat yourself off to get Legend rank in OS, but at the end everyone gets legend rank rewards on the characters they got diamond rank. Meanwhile I can't even depart for OS on my alts because of requirements which I dont have.

Not to mention that Hell mode redeemers title failure they made and refusing to compensate.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    The Hell Redeemers coming before Level 100 gear was such a bad decision it qualifies as a prank and thus I didn't even include it in my analysis.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    edited November 7, 2018
    Not that. On the patch notes they said those who finished Hell Redeemers will get title for it. But at the end they gave it to everyone who attempted. The patch note says:
    You can access the Hell mode by completing 5 regular Redeemers battles. And IF and only IF you do end up accomplishing the impossible, then you will be rewarded with an exclusive title: Fire-touched.

One of my guildie opened Hell redeemer battle by mistke and left the raid immediately without seeing the boss and got the title. Meanwhile many others like me thought that we won't be able to clear anyway with our stats so no need to bother with trying. So we didn't get the title. And when you send a ticket ofcourse they refuse compensation.

They give us same events as other servers but they change the rewards in a bad way. I remember they gave us dice event once and Japan also had the same event but Japan had premium Runes on their dice chart while we had rune fragments. They can't even put patch notes correctly. Mislead everyone. And they refuse compensating. After all these, honestly I'm not sure if I'll find the will to come back after a month of break.
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    edited November 7, 2018
    Arianthe_ wrote: »
    It's not even about leveling fast anyway. I've been playing the game since 2012 actively, pretty much everyday for a few hours, except for having to quit for a year in 2016. For my case, as I'm not lucky with enhances, drops or anything else, I'm spending a lot of time and money to gear my main character. That's why I can't even find any way to gear up my alts therefore I can't play them in any s3 content. The +12 gear would be my chance to spend some more time on my alts too while playing my main as usual. And eventually it'd increase my login time aswell.

After today I'll quit the game for a month. And after that if I ever find any will or desire to come back, I will. If not, this will be the story of how I quit the game.

In fact it would be an excellent opportunity. It is good to encourage returners, but we also give the opportunity to those who played the game to be able to reap the benefits, as it should be.

The complete armor of 90 +12 will give complete bonus of 1500 AD! Considering the scroll inside, is a strong set but that does not give access to new raids because obviously need acessories. So you still need time to spent in game.

I agree with OT to formally advance a proposal to "redeem" the bonus equipment for all players with an event over a period of time. At least those who played constantly will be rewarded.

(I would not even need the Equip 100 with that set for the moment, however I could play more with my alt and spend some NX in outfits, which would not be bad for NA nexon !! Ps Forum moderator? pls we need support for this! ).
    aylbdr
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    People are actually begging for free gear that is meant to be given out to returners. The gear is **** and not viable for Lvl 95-100 raids.

It would benefit anybody who has an alt they wanted to play but didn't want to gear which is almost everybody. The gear is viable enough to farm for end game gear and it most certainly is viable enough to do 95 content. Or would you rather see people still in their +10 poo poo enchanted purple armor and weapon in your party of 4 people? Not everybody buys gold. The problem isn't even that we're begging it's the fact that the existing playerbase is being neglected in an already dying game which to me is actually dumb on NA's part.
    SilverFenixX1Guts1XArianthe_LillieVirideLinesrPrototypemindWilkoSaphreekls9Herpadorand 3 others.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited November 7, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »

It would benefit anybody who has an alt they wanted to play but didn't want to gear which is almost everybody. The gear is viable enough to farm for end game gear and it most certainly is viable enough to do 95 content. Or would you rather see people still in their +10 poo poo enchanted purple armor and weapon in your party of 4 people? Not everybody buys gold. The problem isn't even that we're begging it's the fact that the existing playerbase is being neglected in an already dying game which to me is actually dumb on NA's part.

Exactly this. Vindictus currently suffers tremendously in that the game is designed in a way to encourage one really strong Main character then have a bunch of space filler alts for Vanguard purposes. If they did things to encourage people to play their alts more (like giving them a pretty decent "starter" set of +12 armor), this would lead to players becoming more invested in their alts and probably leading to future investment in this alt into another "main." This would, of course, lead to the only thing Nexon cares about, money, as money would now be spent gearing twice as many characters as before. Its not a good sign when a company does things that are against it's own best interests...
    SilverFenixDaftFelixaylbdr
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited November 7, 2018
    Personally I don't play my alts because I don't have time, not because they don't have gear. My alts would most likely remain vanguard mules regardless.

That said, I think it's dumb that they're not giving these packages to active players so... +1.
    DaftFelixaylbdr
  • PurenessPureness
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I just returned maybe 3 days ago, does that mean i'm not eligable for the gear?
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Yup just got a reply from a ticket and from their response they do not plan on giving the rest of us the same package. What's even more frustrating is that the person responded twice after a follow up that I can still participate in the event by creating a new character and leveling all the way to 90 haha nice joke. Not seeing anything in the event description that implies this.