[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Small Spirit Remnants moved to normal storage?

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
edited November 6, 2018 in General Discussion
Why were Small Spirit Remnants moved from the Story Item Chest tab to regular storage? I need that storage space.

Do characters with no space get them shoved into the mailbox?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    FYI you can stack most things to 1000 now. So I assume you now have plenty of space. (I was annoyed too, but I think they just want you to sell them instead of forgetting about them.)
    WilkoGhengisJohn
  • WilkoWilko
    edited November 6, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    FYI you can stack most things to 1000 now.

Man oh man. Thank you so much. Those patch notes leave out way too much stuff.

Edit: I think excess Small Spirit Remnant stacks on characters with no space just get deleted...
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited November 6, 2018
    Wilko wrote: »
    Edit: I think excess Small Spirit Remnant stacks on characters with no space just get deleted...

If you free up space and relog into your characters they'll fill up again if you have more, repeat until you got them all
    WilkoLoLoBooty
  • WilkoWilko
    Chunmander wrote: »

If you free up space and relog into your characters they'll fill up again if you have more, repeat until you got them all

That worked. How come there's no message about it in-game?
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830

Once you've been with Vindictus for a while you just stop questioning things like that lol
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Jinyie wrote: »

Once you've been with Vindictus for a while you just stop questioning things like that lol

Too true
  • WilkoWilko

I know, but it's annoying every time they neglect to tell their players important stuff.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Most of the items stacks up to 1000 now, so even if your story inventory was filled with spirit remnants - in the end you still shall gain plenty of space.
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265

I know, but it's annoying every time they neglect to tell their players important stuff.

They really just stopped caring to inform us =(
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    We pretty much have to read translated KR patch notes now to be informed of anything.
    GhengisJohnSirRFI
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Who else was having their inventory broken by enhancement elixirs before this patch?