[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How much did you spend enhancing acc

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited November 6, 2018 in General Discussion
Well I decided to just go all out and +20 my rings/belt/earrings. Even if some will be replaced. (Hand me downs to alts at least.)

I had all the mats saved up. But I think I lost over 141m... Major gold sink. Can EU even deal with the loss of that much gold?

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    141mil? cmon now, you only wasted $20 on on those accessories.

if u aint talking big numbers , you shouldn't be mentioning because that's considered chump change.

For EU server, its probably a lot worst but that doesn't stop gold buyers (nx sellers) from worrying on how much they spend.

If it only took 141mil to enhance all your accessories to +20 then thats pretty good.

Sarcasm or... ?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited November 6, 2018
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Sarcasm or... ?

If the gold sink is anywhere from 150m-200m, then its pretty cheap for +20 all your accessories. If you farm all the materials like you should've, then the savings is greater. If we had no bots in the game, who would farm the materials for people that buy gold to +20 on all their accessories?

I only spent about 10m getting an accessory to 15 +cold. If it'll cost me another 140-190m, then I'll just be happy with a 15 :)
  • ikeviikevi
    edited November 6, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Sarcasm or... ?

If the gold sink is anywhere from 150m-200m, then its pretty cheap for +20 all your accessories. If you farm all the materials like you should've, then the savings is greater. If we had no bots in the game, who would farm the materials for people that buy gold to +20 on all their accessories?

I only spent about 10m getting an accessory to 15 +cold. If it'll cost me another 140-190m, then I'll just be happy with a 15 :)

I found that every one failed till 100% for +19 and +20. I can't remember the exact number that comes down to (7-10 times till 100%?) but each one is ~1 mil an attempt.

And guts just ignore bot. He is just an alt of a well known troll ;-)
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Either way, it seems your best bang-for-buck is to enchance a given acceossry to +15, then switch and do another accessory to +15, etc. Once all your accessories are +15, then start cycling back through as money permits, one level at a time.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Yeah more or less you want to get your stat to at least 100 if you want to do Macha. Once you reach that goal the rest is up to you on what you want to work on.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Yeah more or less you want to get your stat to at least 100 if you want to do Macha. Once you reach that goal the rest is up to you on what you want to work on.

Anyone have a chart showing the counterforce gained with each enhancement level? @SIRRFI ?
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Kitty's Encouragement Potion gives +30 counterforce for one battle in case someone was not aware.. =)
    X1Guts1XLillieViride
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited November 7, 2018
    It cost me approximately 80m in raw gold to get 2x +20, 1x +15 and 1x +10.

Had thousands upon thousands of elixirs from farming S2 daily, and the rest of the mats I already had stocked from back when bots were selling them for like 1k a piece.... so it really wasn't much overall.

People who didn't prepare mats beforehand and aren't rich are probably kind of screwed right now though... at least till our bot overlords return.
    Order5
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    No point +20ing current earrings and belt, as Elchulus and Macha drops new ones.
  • ikeviikevi
    SirRFI wrote: »
    No point +20ing current earrings and belt, as Elchulus and Macha drops new ones.

Course if you plan on sending your old ones to your alt so you can do the new runs on 2 characters...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Keep in mind upgrading the enhanement level also increases unbinds required - same thresholds are used like in normal enhancement: 9, 13, 17...
    LillieVirideOrder5
  • ikeviikevi
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Keep in mind upgrading the enhanement level also increases unbinds required - same thresholds are used like in normal enhancement: 9, 13, 17...

Yeah I saw +sad
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited November 9, 2018
    141mil? cmon now, you only wasted $20 on on those accessories.

if u aint talking big numbers , you shouldn't be mentioning because that's considered chump change.

For EU server, its probably a lot worst but that doesn't stop gold buyers (nx sellers) from worrying on how much they spend.

If it only took 141mil to enhance all your accessories to +20 then thats pretty good.

Ah Boo, I see you're not completely banned then.

Getting back to the subject at hand I spent 90m and nothing I had hit 20. I threw in the towel having attained two 16's and a 17. Threw in the towel is not quite accurate. It would be more accurate to say I ran out of some of the mats I needed and I wanted the hurting to stop.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I paid 40m enhance cost per ring. Costed me 80m enhance fees for two +20 rings.
    Those were painful clicks!
    Watching your gold dropping :/
    GhengisJohn