[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Soooooo....

RagnastormRagnastorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,080
in General Discussion
how's everyone? I'm sure basically no one remembers me, but I used to play for a long time. I made some amazing friends that I still speak to even today! Is nexon treating you all okay? Hows the server now? Any new raids/runs? I see i missed the Dehlia and Miri release. I still to this day blame vindictus for ruining me ever playing another MMO cause it was so much fun and so pretty lmao. anyways, wanted to say hi to everyone, old or new, and see how people are! +best (damn, i miss the emoticons of this game lmao)

Comments

• RagnastormRagnastorm
    and the question i actually meant to ask: hows the population? Vindi was supposedly "dead back in 2014", so Im wondering if its dead yet lmao
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    only missed Delia and Miri release? :o eeeh ur not old at all o.o ur just like us, what do u want us to tell u? :shrug:
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    "Game is dead" is meme for years, although recently it's indeed significantly harder to fill up things. It may change soon with 100 lv release and enhancement changes.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The game is still alive, but no 8-man for regular raids and a lot of other Rise mess has hit the population hard. Even with the mergers boats don't stay active anywhere near like they used to. 100 might help temporarily, though odds are the game will fall back off after. Still a fun game mostly, just not what it used to be.
    Ragnastorm
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    edited November 4, 2018
    aww, thats a shame. This game really is a blast, but im not surprised it went downhill. I cant put time into this game anymore, but it deff holds a special place in my heart. Glad ppl are still playing even now
    Prototypemind